New Bucky vault - I guess these are the final pack prices?

2»

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Broll:

There have been a few different drafts of the character vaults.

As i recall, the first was peggy, with 10 items, in july 2016. I think she was based on earlier holiday vaults (e.g, valentine's) but was the first character-specific vault. There were also some event-specific vaults that had 21 or 41 items and everyone got 1 (or sometimes 2) tokens free.

Then sometime in the fall they switched to a 20-item vault model, but preserved the single tooen purchase price of 150hp. Around this time they informally announced (on the puzzle warriors 3 podcast) that they were looking at new ways to let players tarfet covers for specific characters. We had quite a few of this style vault, and it is what i wpupd call the "old system."

At some point shortly before the holidays they switched to the current vault model of 20 items, only allowing 10 or 20 token purchases, with emptying the vault set at 3600 hp.

Then for the holidays they had special holiday vaults that lasted 1 day each, had 21 items, and offered a single daily purchase for 100 hp, but otherwise cost 400 hp for individual pulls and 3k+ for everything.

Now they have switched back to 20 item vaults that onoy allow 10 or 20 item purchases. We haven't seen single purchases for 100 HP in many weeks, i do not expect it to return to regular rotation (thoigh i would be happy to be proven wrong).

That is just off the top of my head, but i may have forgotten a few details, so please correct me if have made any mistakes.