R117

2»

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    This needs to be pulled IMMEDIATELY and everyone already updated rolled back to R116
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Update says 'go to d3go.com for full patch notes'.

Nothing to be seen here.

Awesome. You all know Apple's freeze period over Christmas and New Years.
    You knew when you submitted the patch.

For crying out loud, just send the patch notes to your official community manager when you submit the patch.

It's not rocket science. Really, it's not.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    This needs to be pulled IMMEDIATELY and everyone already updated rolled back to R116

You must be new here...
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    The Juggernaut nerf/bug? Is that not what people wanted? Complaining about his powers being too cheap for a high level in PVP? My opinion says he is just right now. No * charcater should be that powerful.

So far, I am loving what is going on. I rolled through almost all of today's PVP without using all my health packs due to **Magneto being God now.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    StarScream wrote:
    The Juggernaut nerf/bug? Is that not what people wanted? Complaining about his powers being too cheap for a high level in PVP? My opinion says he is just right now. No * charcater should be that powerful.

So far, I am loving what is going on. I rolled through almost all of today's PVP without using all my health packs due to **Magneto being God now.
    Hmm, not facing Juggs in PVE today. It's Hood and Doom day for me. Hope the update doesn't force itself right away. I need Recharge to work.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 wrote:
    StarScream wrote:

Hmm, not facing Juggs in PVE today. It's Hood and Doom day for me. Hope the update doesn't force itself right away. I need Recharge to work.
    No.
    No you don't icon_twisted.gif

Edit:
    We're sharing a PVE bracket, in case folks are wondering icon_e_smile.gif
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    zodiac339 wrote:
    StarScream wrote:

Did you forget about him before?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    StarScream wrote:
    zodiac339 wrote:
    StarScream wrote:

Did you forget about him before?
    No, just saying, if the AP cost affects AI Juggernaut, he becomes much easier to deal with. Maybe not worth losing the cheap recharge, but switching in Black Widow Original for cheap steals will work for giving AI Juggs a 10 AP cost.

EDIT: Oh. Yelena's steal is cheaper too. Eh, bad with good... Deadpool vs MPQ coming up. Isn't Vs. Heroes the one with Nick Fury, Professor X, and Grey Suit Widow? Aw hell. 15 AP Sniper can't be ignored.