L45T Alliance - 20/20 Members

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Hey, I am currently transitioning from 2* to 3* and normally place in the top 50 PVE, (40-75 PVP or better depending on bracket). My roster is 37 char deep atm with several maxed 2*'s and working my 3*'s up. I recently got lucky with some punisher and other 3* covers so my ranking should improve even more.
    Gametag= Toxik5

I will look for you in game.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Update...I am currently ranked 16 in Loki (God of Lies) and progressing, ranked 18 overall in simulator with around 35k

Toxik5

Thanks
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for a new member.
  • Unknown
    Options
    We're a pretty chilled alliance. Not really any standards though getting to 400 at least if its a bad reward (like all the rags/loki's theyve handed out) and 500/600+ is nice especially if its a cover everyone wants. We're more active/succesful at PvE and managed to get in the top 100 in the last one without a 20th member.. Feel free to shoot a message and we'll hopefully be able to get back to you asap. As L45T mentioned we're looking for strong contributors who want to have fun, inactivity is ok so long as you mention it to a few members, however if you're found to not be pulling your weight for a period of time chances are you'll probably be removed. People transitioning to 3* is desirable, and we'll love to help you get some of the necessary covers to build your roster