L45T Alliance - 20/20 Members

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
*see latest post

Comments

• hey everyone, currently in the unstable iso event I am in first with 8000 points - which means an average of 4000 points amongst everyone else. keep up the good work and hopefully we can fill the remaining 9 spots and boost our average score up.
  • Just joined name Ro-Coco along with a friend BillyBob56 both active players
    atm 1st place in the Fearless Defenders with 873 points
  • IGN onaven, my top guys are 2 star Thor 71, wolverine 65, Magneto (marvel now) 60, and Captain America 60.

I feel I do pretty well in the matches! I am an active player I have played 72 days straight (which us when I started) .

I went ahead and joined let me know if you think I'm a good fit!
  • Saxonomy
    Saxonomy Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey,

I joined a few days ago. Keep up the good work, all. I place top-10/25 in all events...fearless defenders, wolverine event, thor event, 1-star heroes, etc. Was #5 in wolverine event and my shield ran out, dropped to 12 and lost out on 2nd cover for gold captain america. Just started playing unstable Iso...wasn't attempting it w/o gold capt america. In the mean time, I'll welcome any advice for success.
  • Saxonomy wrote:
    Hey,

I joined a few days ago. Keep up the good work, all. I place top-10/25 in all events...fearless defenders, wolverine event, thor event, 1-star heroes, etc. Was #5 in wolverine event and my shield ran out, dropped to 12 and lost out on 2nd cover for gold captain america. Just started playing unstable Iso...wasn't attempting it w/o gold capt america. In the mean time, I'll welcome any advice for success.

the missions where 3* CA are required aren't very hard really. just use two strong characters to back him up.

personally, i prefer 5/5/3 wolverine2* and 3/5/5 Thor2*
  • okay 3 spots opened up due to inactivity/leeching so we're looking for people who are interested in contributing to a typically top100 rank.

at the moment, its mostly people trying to transition to 3* so looking for similar people or higher.

feel free to apply and chat to us icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dankaminari
    Options
    Hey,

I'm a very active player. Current best characters are 2-star storm (85) Wolverine (85) Thor (69) Magneto (65) and Ares (56). I typically finish in top 50, can get top 25 and even top 10 depending on the bracket and how often I shield. I joined your alliance (pending). Hopefully you think I will be a good fit. Thanks!

Name is the same, Dankaminari.
  • Sent a join request, very active, making the 2 to 3 star transition. It would be much quicker if I had a good alliance for the extra 3 stars

2* thor, wolvie and daken all maxed out, ares 77, mags 69, cap at 50 (needs the iso for 85), storm 54

3* hulk at 85 (max 89), mags 77, iron man 79, loki 59 (64), doom 51, psy 41(43), dare 39(64), others below 40
  • Hi guys.
    I'm very active player.
    Playing few hours every day.
    I'm looking for an alliance.
    Usually I'm on top 10-50 at the events.

I have 25 rosters and doing my best to make this collection bigger icon_e_smile.gif
    My game nick is tomzie111.
    I will be glad if you respond mi even if you won't be interested in inviting me.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. My name is Paul icon_e_smile.gif
  • What the hell?!? I'm not to be an **** or anything, but why did you kick me?

I haven't played in the last 24 hours or so because it's my son's birthday party... none of the current events even close for another day though.

I've been on your squad since you started it up, and have been in the top 5-10 of our squad in every event (with the exception of the dark avengers event, since I had no valid chars)

I feel like I was a pretty consistant contributor. Seriously, ****?
  • Hello, my girlfriend and I are looking for a more active alliance. We have been getting about 600+ points in pvp and placing top 100 easily in events is there any chance we could get in?
    Thanks icon_e_smile.gif
  • Oops forgot to mention we both are transitioning to 3*s and her name is Alicrossing
  • Nwalka
    Nwalka Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm a very active player. Playing few hours every day. Usually I'm on top 10-50 at the events.
    I have 33 roster slot atm.
    I'm looking for an active alliance.
    My in-game nick: Nwalka.

My current roster;
    Page1
    Page2
    Page3

Current Standings
    The Hunt
    Hot Shot
  • As scrubzor said, we are very active. I do not have the two level 85's needed, but I'm always leveling up my hulk and ares and will soon have ares capped. Also, I have a second g on my UN here because Alicrossing wouldn't send an activation to my hotmail account so I had to make this with a gmail. icon_razz.gif
  • I'd be quite interested in joining. I've been active daily since before MPQ started tracking the daily streak. Client shows me at 179 days straight.

Currently, I'm at 37/38 for roster space. I have at least 1 cover for every character but IW, and all of the 2*'s are at max covers. I typically focus on the PVE events, but I do some PvP as well. Given the upcoming alliance PvP tourneys, I expect I'll be more active in PvP soon.

Roster: 105 BW:GS

85: Ares, OBW, CA(M), Hawk(M), Magneto(M), Storm(C), Thor(M)

Working on transitioning to 3*, but it's a slow slog to get the right covers. As of this posting, I'm currently at 36433 in The Hunt.

In game nick: Vinco
  • @KKilz, I've replied to you via pm.

And sorry to everyone else we're full.
  • Do you mind sending me a PM. Woke up yesterday to find I was kicked from alliance. I play and contribute a lot during the week but unfortunately don't always have time on the weekends. Thought I was contributing a lot in the events and was placing well. Just curious if it was something with my roster (as I'm working in building up 3*) or if it's because I missed this weekend.
    IGN - SanDimas
  • Unknown
    Options
    looking for 2 new active players that place well in both pve and pvp.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi! I would love an invite! I play everyday and have close to 40 characters. I am currently #10 in army of one. I am in an alliance now with less than 10 active members. You will not be dissapointed in me, guaranteed! The only thing is that I do not use facebook... Let me know asap, thanks!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sorry, I found an alliance! Good luck!