2017 MPQ Resolution Time

2»

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally get a 4 Star Champion (Venom 13 Covers But only level 135, Cyclops 12 Covers level 188,Hulkbuster 11 Covers level 135, X-23 10 Covers but already level maxed at 213,Devil Dino 13 Covers and 166)
    Since I get Devil Dino Covers at my personal anniversary I have 7 Months to level him up if need be
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to try to whale me some latest legends as well. I'm on day 932, so I get an LT in 2 days and 25 cp the day after that.

So no cashing in LTs or CP until I have at least 250 latest pulls. And then I hope there's 3 5*s in the pool that are worth whaling.

If by some miracle D3 does something crazy and splits the classic pool, then I'll reevaluate. I have several 5*s at 11 covers, and if there's a better chance of finishing them off, I'll look into it.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    My goal is to work on championing 4*s now that all my 3s (Except Thanos) are champed. While doing that however, I will be taking the rest of my 5*s up to lv 300. Have OML and Goblin there already and the others have several covers each. I just don't have the iso to put into them right now.

Eventual goal is to have all 4*s champed and all 5*s at lv 300. (Except for the newest ones of course)

But my biggest goal.....
    I want to max champ Bagman. Mine is around 128 (ish). Haven't seen a Baggy cover in over a month. At this rate it will take until summer of 2018. But it's okay. At that point, when my Bagman is at 144, I will have beaten MPQ and can retire in peace. Unless they add some really cool new features between now and then. In which case I'll just continue to feed the addiction. icon_lol.gif
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    broll wrote:
    My MPQ resolution is remember it's just a game. You don't need to take time away from your family to play a game. You don't need to spend a bunch of money on a free game. It's just a game.
    There's a lot of frivolous things you could say that about. If we took that attitude towards things in life we wouldn't have recreational activities at all.

Your perspective needs perspective.
    Only the Sith speak in absolute. icon_e_wink.gif
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't do resolutions, so I'll just keep on playing. Whee.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Wonko33 wrote:
    broll wrote:
    My MPQ resolution is remember it's just a game. You don't need to take time away from your family to play a game. You don't need to spend a bunch of money on a free game. It's just a game.
    There's a lot of frivolous things you could say that about. If we took that attitude towards things in life we wouldn't have recreational activities at all.

Your perspective needs perspective.
    Only the Sith speak in absolute. icon_e_wink.gif

So, you are a Sith?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kind of cheating here because half of my resolution already has the requisite platform beneath it, but for 2017, my resolution is to maintain a minimum 300k in ISO at all times to champion 4* at need, and to build and maintain a stash of 120 CP to forestall a repeat of what I was trying to prevent with Deadpool, where I was faced with a champion cover (or two!) that would be useless if I couldn't either pull a usable cover to reach 13, or buy the missing cover.

I'm over 400k currently, so it's just a matter of building and maintaining that; I allowed myself a party CP spend after championing Deadpool, so I need to build my way back up to 120 and then go from there.

Also considering as a corollary, not spending CP on tokens unless I have at least 125 CP to spend (that is, 245 total in the bank). Tokens from Crashes, Champion rewards, etc would remain fair game to feed the impatient beast, but I wouldn't pull tokens from CP unless I can pull at least five latest legends tokens and still have that 120 in reserve.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    My MPQ resolution for 2017 is to put in more effort during Duck Season to try to get Howard fully covered. I probably need 2 more Duck Season runs to do it but I would have been much closer if I put in more effort during the last one.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Spend less
    Hop less
    Shield check less
    Hit prog in PVE more
    Spend more time with my family

Was just coming to post something similar. I've really slowed my roll on PVE as it requires too much time and effort for not a lot of reward. It's also incredibly stale. I'm really only making sure I participate in PVP to make my alliance pre-reqs and playing DDQ.

I've been enjoying Hearthstone and Overwatch a lot more lately and MPQ a lot less.

I hope someone who matters is actually reading this.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    HaywireII wrote:
    My MPQ resolution for 2017 is to put in more effort during Duck Season to try to get Howard fully covered. I probably need 2 more Duck Season runs to do it but I would have been much closer if I put in more effort during the last one.

I kept my resolution. I picked up 4 covers in Venom Bomb for a top 10 finish with top 100 alliance and the progression reward for Web Wonder puts him at 13. Now I can be a slacker for the next 11 months.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    Resolution #1
    Continue and complete my current 4* champing goal: https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54662&start=20#p597868. I'm up to 32 champs. I've completed four more 13-cover builds since that post, so I still have five champs left to go. My remaining 4* characters are unlikely to have complete builds until after I stop hoarding.
    Finished this resolution today. 38 - 4* champs. The remaining seven characters are incomplete builds with 6-10 covers each. I'm going to continue to hoard LT/CP for a little while longer. I need to build up an ISO reserve for any of the remaining 4* and 5* characters that I might complete.

Current hoard: 134 token_legendary.png and 3766 commandpointsbig.png.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    HaywireII wrote:
    HaywireII wrote:

I kept my resolution. I picked up 4 covers in Venom Bomb for a top 10 finish with top 100 alliance and the progression reward for Web Wonder puts him at 13. Now I can be a slacker for the next 11 months.

Just champed mine too. Howard is great during Civil War and I can't wait to use him.