Character Survey

Options
13»

Comments

• Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's amazing how important Doom is to the Marvel Universe yet all he has is one slightly above average 3*

I would also like to see more X Men added. I want a Cable so bad.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think Fox Studios needs to stop being a bunch of punks and start cooperating.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I asked for Jessica Jones.

As for variants, only one character needs a variant, Captain Marvel because she sucks and deserves to be a lot better.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's not really fox's fault. Fox owns the rights to Movies, but Marvel can (and already has) made characters from the IPs they own the movie rights to. The problem is someone high up in Marvel has decided to do no cross promotion and that seems to include adding any new characters from those IPs in this game. It's Marvel's decision at the end of the day and they could go back on it at any time if they want to.

Grant it, I'd much rather Fox sell the rights back to Marvel proper and that would solve it, but winter hasn't come to Hell just yet.
  • Codex
    Codex Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My choices for new characters were villians. Red skull, Mr. Sinister, modok, rhino.
    My pick for variant was Dr. Doom.
  • [Doc Cold 1]
    Options
    For new guys: Spider-Man 2099 and Vulture
    For variant: 5 star God Doom (Is this really a surprise?)
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I voted for Rocket and Groot for the variant, but what I really wanted was Baby Groot.

Voted for Rogue because I think she'd have a really interesting power-set in MPQ, stealing other characters' powers seems like it would be a fun niche. If enough people ask for mutants, maybe they'll eventually give in.

EDIT: I don't understand why people ask for completely mundane Spider-Man villains when there are characters like Mysterio, Sandman and Electro missing from the game. Seriously, what kind of power-sets would generic characters like Rhino or the Shocker get that would be even slightly interesting?
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    With so many rehashed characters. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Itsy Bitsy. Daughter of Deadpool and Spiderman. See Spider-Man/Deadpool #10. So tired of Variants, and the rate of 4* being thrown in the game.

The new run of DDQ started in September. We are heading into January, and we are barely at half way through the 42 4* we have in queue.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Voted for Gambit as new character and wanted to see a new version of Dr. Doom.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll wrote:

It's not really fox's fault. Fox owns the rights to Movies, but Marvel can (and already has) made characters from the IPs they own the movie rights to. The problem is someone high up in Marvel has decided to do no cross promotion and that seems to include adding any new characters from those IPs in this game. It's Marvel's decision at the end of the day and they could go back on it at any time if they want to.

Grant it, I'd much rather Fox sell the rights back to Marvel proper and that would solve it, but winter hasn't come to Hell just yet.

For X-Men I can understand since that's a valuable household name movie property.

I do not understand their reluctance to do anything for Doom. I mean if you have all four Fantastic Four members in the game and a Doom already, not to mention a brand new Doctor Doom as Iron Doom (did they give him a name yet?) plus last year's God Doom in Secret Wars where he was the chief antagonist, I can't understand why they'd not want to do anything with him to shift copies. I mean they put up Iron Heart as a varient cover for 5* Iron Man.

Fantastic Four has never had a great movie. It's had one okay one, one kinda meh one and one freakin AWFUL one. It's not something you'd think Marvel would be scared of cross promoting.

And I mean come on, tell me you don't want this guy in the game.

latest?cb=20160920180254
  • Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Mine ended up being a long list of mutants, as I'd spent almost the entire day reading uncanny. My list was:

Kitty Pryde! Eva Bell, dark Beast, Nico and Molly from Runaways.

Variant: Mystique. I really want to see a varient reflecting the x-man, heroic mystique from the movies.
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Knaaks wrote:
    poor Daredevil, with his new TV show and everything, is still stuck being a super early 3 Star that is basically worthless right now
    I mean, Billy Club is still pretty amazing, and Radar Sense is a pretty great combo with Patch. Yeah, he's not strong on his own, but he has some neat synergies.
    Daiches wrote:
    I asked for Villains, any Villains.
    Given the recent addition of *two* Thanos versions, I think d3 has heard the call for villains. ^_^
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I voted Darkhawk and Colossus. My two favorite characters, and the one in the game now sucks. Boo.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I voted Longshot and Doctor Doom.