Placement rewards and progression covers

2»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    Any insight on which Strang3 cover is going to be in the progression at SCL 7/8 for the event after Unstable ISO-8? If it's blue, I'll be able to max-cover him. If it's yellow, I'll at least get him to 2/5/5 and could buy his 13th level with CP.

If it's purple I'm going to cry.
    If I were to venture a guess I'd guess it will be yellow.
    Of course, my Strange is 3/3/1 so I may be biased. icon_e_smile.gif Looking at the rewards tree for The Hunt and Unstable ISO it seems Strange's yellow cover in Unstable ISO occupies the same Place as Scarlet Witch's green cover does in The Hunt, and Wanda's green is the progression reward in Unstable ISO.
    I missed out on the original run of Strange Sights though, so I don't know how the rewards structure works there.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:
    Any insight on which Strang3 cover is going to be in the progression at SCL 7/8 for the event after Unstable ISO-8? If it's blue, I'll be able to max-cover him. If it's yellow, I'll at least get him to 2/5/5 and could buy his 13th level with CP.

Of course, my Strange is 3/3/1 so I may be biased. icon_e_smile.gif Looking at the rewards tree for The Hunt and Unstable ISO it seems Strange's yellow cover in Unstable ISO occupies the same Place as Scarlet Witch's green cover does in The Hunt, and Wanda's green is the progression reward in Unstable ISO.
    I missed out on the original run of Strange Sights though, so I don't know how the rewards structure works there.

Oh, it's Strange Sights? Hm. I don't remember if that one had SCL active. I DO remember it raining tokens. I enjoyed that event.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:

Oh, it's Strange Sights? Hm. I don't remember if that one had SCL active. I DO remember it raining tokens. I enjoyed that event.
    Looking at the old event thread, it seems to be a standard progression table with SCLs and all, so there should be two Strange covers available that way.
    It's a shame you need to can't get both Strange and Mordo in Unstable ISO, but I can live with getting a 3/3/3 Strange instead of a 4/4/4 one. The covers will come eventually...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:

Newsletter. Subscribe.