Luck with Purple Reign draw?

13»

Comments

• Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    CT1888 wrote:
    I got 1 black cover from 6 pulls, works for me.
    Same here. Got Black 5* Thanos when opening my 6th PR token.

The remaining five previous (and couple after) were assorted useable 4* covers (mix of champ additions and needed for my under-covered 4*s).

Not ideal, and I'd've preferred either green or purple for 5* Thanos, but >shrug< at least I can say he's on my roster. icon_e_wink.gif
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    After cashing in the purple reign tokens I won, spending the 800 cp I had saved on more tokens and opening the 40 LT's I've saved now that Thanos is in them, I pulled 9 covers.

At 1/3/5 now.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    0/6.

Best draw I got was Ghost Rider-Black. Others were: HB (champed), IW (champed), Wasp-Blue, Powerman-Yellow (3/0/2....), Spidey-Gwen-Yellow (champed) and Agent Venom-Black.

Psssst.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    no luck. 4* across the board (5-6 pulls).
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Managed a 1000 hp from naughty or nice vault, and a purple reign token from the crash vault. So I had some luck overall, but went 0-9 from purple reign. No Thanos.
  • 13 covers in ~75 pulls. CS said they'd replace 2 duplicate covers but then the long break happened so I'm having to wait.

I'll see myself out now....
  • seraphiel
    seraphiel Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Ended up with 3 blackflag.png /0 purpleflag.png/2 greenflag.png out of the various tokens and the 250-300ish commandpoints.png I had accumulated since the previous commandpoints.png sink.

Several 4-stars, but mostly stuff I could stick into champs or train people. Fortunately fairly few unusables (Cyclops and Prof X).
  • Cartz
    Cartz Posts: 73 Match Maker
    7 from 16. Extremely happy with that result.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    1 5* Thanos purpleflag.png from 6 draws. Beat the Crash each day and got the final Galactus token.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I won 4 of 5 crashes. Kamala was just outclassed.

Of the 4 tokens, I drew 2 tiny kitty purple Electra covers. On consecutive days. She's at 12 covers, of course 5 of them are purple. That cover is one of about 4 in the entire 4* space that's no good to me. Unfreakingbelievable.

Medusa & XPool with the other two.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two people in my alliance landed Thano5 on the first pull. The best thing I got was a Medusa cover. The rest were all notably older 4-stars (i.e. Ant-Man.) None went to waste, at least!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Knock on wood, the Purple Reign tokens treated me very kindly (I have one left to open, so that's why I knocked on wood.)
    1x Thanos 5-star black (great to burn down trivial nodes in a hurry!)
    1x Ice-man blue (bringing the stone cold x-men man to 4/5/3)
    1x Jean Grey blue (3/2/3)
    1x Thanos 5-star purple
  • likwid6
    likwid6 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Went 1/7, getting a green Thano5 on my last token rec'd from clearing round 8 of galactus event--very fitting.

Definitely loved having CoMT and won each day. Also enjoyed the much more realistic team point clearance totals for Galactus.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let's see here.... Two Thano5 covers out of just over 40 pulls. Out of all those 4*, I could only use a few. Kept getting covers for ones I had fully covered, but not champed. Had 39 useless 4* covers in my queue until I sold most. Now I'm at 15 or 16. But 3 of those are Thing and mine is currently sitting at level 268 patiently awaiting just a little more of that delicious purple Crack he so desperately wants. The others are just gonna get sold most likely.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I got:

icon_antman.pngpurpleflag.png Level for my champion.
    icon_spidergwen.pngredflag.png Like my 12th of that one. Sold.
    icon_nova.pngredflag.png Same. Keep pulling reds. icon_mad.gif
    icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png Level for my champion.
    icon_lukecage.pngredflag.png Forth cover, most welcome.
    icon_katebishop.pngpurpleflag.png Got her to 2/0/5 which was good enought o beat OML in her Crash.

Not so great in Purple Reign tokens. In the same span I bagged a Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange and Banner Hulk 5*s from other Legendaries.
  • rc35
    rc35 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Out of 4 or 5 draws, I got 0 Thanos, but 2 Venoms (whom I hate, and therefore sold). Bleargh.