Luck with Purple Reign draw?

Comments

• CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    O for 11 here as well. My buddy last night on his last try got 1, so he was 1 in 5. That's right. 5.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I went 0/15 and got 6 kingpin purples (who was already at 5) could have used a black or yellow to max cover him. Probably should have just bought the darn cover already.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Bupkis

Mad Titan Vault has been worse, all 2 stars.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    2/48. Yes you read that right. 2 for a @&"$erf:)-ing 48. It is stuff like this that makes me wonder why I am supporting this game with my time and money. I am so damn mad I almost quit on the spot.
  • KoolKev
    KoolKev Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    KoolKev wrote:
    Stony wrote:
    I'm currently 0-18. Pretty frustrated to say the least. Working as intended.

Managed to beat you by 1, I'm 0-19.

Got some Google Play gift cards for Xmas, so I bought enough HP to open a 10-pack...got the Purple Reign token, and on my 20th try, finally got the 5* Thanos...that was exhausting.
  • Windreaver
    Windreaver Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    O for 11 here as well. My buddy last night on his last try got 1, so he was 1 in 5. That's right. 5.

my gf got a better luck, she had 3 thanos (2 green and 1 black) out 4 purple reign token

me? ofc, 0 out 10
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has been the only low point of this christmas events/vaults, 5 Thanos just depending on luck.

I had to open 22 tokens before I got my first cover, then I got another one after 5 more so I finished 2/28, a 7%, which is bad but not terrible. If I would have stopped at 20 it could have been a 'disaster'. On the other hand one team mate got 3 out of 6, all different colors, that's 50%. This is stupid and really unfair.

Seriously this needs to change.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't remember the number but zero Thanos for me..eh, not like I would have been more than 2 covers for the next year anyway. I still have yet to pull a strange too, but did score 3 fives from classic pulls over the past week.
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I was extremely lucky.out of around 60 pulls my thanos now sits at 1/4/5,with a 6th green waiting in the wings for,fingers crossed,a swap for a 2nd black cover.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I'm still firmly in 3*-land, so I consider myself very lucky that I didn't pull any 5* Thanos covers. I got a third cover for each of Nova and Iceman, and a first (if I roster them) for each of Carnage and Spiderwoman.

I had only 4 Purple Reign tokens because, by some strange turn of events, my 6/5/0 Doom wiped against Thanos. Repeatedly.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    0 for however many you pulled from optimal pve play and crash play.

I was torn between saving for Thanos or to continue working towards Spidey and Goblin as I've been doing for around 6 months now. This Thanos fail convinced me to stick to my original goal. Spidey and Goblin only need 3 covers each so here's hoping I get that within the next 6 months of pulling classics.
  • Syleye
    Syleye Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    4 draws 3 of which were Thanos, one in each color
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    7 tokens opened.
    0 Thanos drawn.
    5 out of 7 four star characters unusable and sold for iso.
    2 out of 7 characters applied to roster.

So, incredibly unimpressive overall. icon_e_sad.gif **** RNG.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    The first civil war event had 5* reward, I don't understand why it hasn't been done like that more. People will still do buys, so let loose now and then.
  • MightyBP
    MightyBP Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    0/8 on 5* Thanos covers.

1 unusable cover (DP Purple)
    6 "new" covers I could add to the roster (2 x Medusa Yellow, 2 x Wasp Yellow, Blace Black, Luke Cage Black)
    1 cover burned for champs (Rulk)

While I didn't get Thanos, I can say for right now (aka until Demiurge gets back from the break) that I have all of the chars pre 5-Stars* on my roster with at least one cover, which is pretty cool.

*Except Bagman. Free the Bagman! Fix him and add him back to the rotation!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    0/7.

3 duplicate 4*s, 3 champ levels, 1 medusa.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first civil war event had 5* reward, I don't understand why it hasn't been done like that more. People will still do buys, so let loose now and then.

Clearly too many people got too many 5* covers from that event. D3/demi arent stupid and they have all purchase and usage data. They know what the net effect of fixed 5* covers was.
  • Mikey Boy
    Mikey Boy Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    0/5 - just the Crash tokens for me. Every one was a usable 4* for me, and one was the 14th cover for Elektra that pushed me to champion her.

No complaints here - I didn't have enough HP to recruit bith flavours of Thanos.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    I went 3 for 7? 8? I can't recall exactly, but the important result was 2 Thano5 blackflag.png and 1 purpleflag.png
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    I also got 0 Thano5, but I'm still transitioning into 4* territory, so I could use almost all of the 7 free 4* I got!