Luke Cage limited vault

2»

Comments

• Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Couldn't agree more with Grimskald...

Sure, there is the caveat that I am not particularly short on HP.

I have 22 covers needed to max cover all my 4*, in several cases it can only be a single colour due to 552 split.
    (stupid Blade greenflag.png Mr Fantastic blueflag.png at least Moon Knight and Medusa can be a cover of any colour...)

So if one of those covers shows up in a vault like this, and I get 3 guaranteed 3 stars (champ levels), 3,500 ISO guaranteed, 3 elite tokens (minimum 3 2* covers) and 11 2* star covers (Worst case 2,750 ISO) for the effective price of 1500 HP... which is just over half the cost of the daily deal heroic 10 pack for double the statistically likely rewards... then count me in.

in this case, it finished my Power Man with 5 Yellow and let me champ him... and when boosted he's hysterical...

Now, I have said before that the costings for covers and tokens is absurd... but within the established economy, I think that in the right circumstances the deal is not even "bad" .

But would I spend it for a champ level or 1,000 ISO duplicate. No. Not at all... but then this is just another way of getting a specific cover, and for that I am grateful...
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    I really hope the next vault is a better deal, and not a worse deal. Not that I plan to spend on it either way, but it's kinda depressing to see them keep adjusting the quality of the vaults downwards. Eventually one of them is going to have a 4-star cover I actually want (like Cyke blue or Prof X purple) and I'm gonna be sad that the cost has gone up to 5k HP for 10 2*s, a bunch of health packs, and the one cover I actually want. I will still get it though. :/
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    I really hope the next vault is a better deal, and not a worse deal. Not that I plan to spend on it either way, but it's kinda depressing to see them keep adjusting the quality of the vaults downwards. Eventually one of them is going to have a 4-star cover I actually want (like Cyke blue or Prof X purple) and I'm gonna be sad that the cost has gone up to 5k HP for 10 2*s, a bunch of health packs, and the one cover I actually want. I will still get it though. :/

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but they've pretty much kept the whole vault costs at around 3600HP for a while now. The majority of the complaining is basically about them taking away the ability to spend less HP for a small chance at getting the 4 star cover (as the 10 pack option is expensive enough that you might as well buy out the whole vault unless you absolutely can't get the extra HP).