No single pull option again? Really?

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    They are not listening

This week
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    They are testing so the price is going to vary.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Back to the **** ones. Back to not buying. icon_lol.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    A good excuse to save my hard-earned HP!
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like having a 10 pack option, but with no daily.deal to draw me in it just doesn't feel worth it. Along with the content being the same yet agin.

Plus, we have like two - three other vaults with daily deals going on right now. I'll fight the odds when a greater variety of 4s, tokens, and 3s available to me.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:
    I like having a 10 pack option, but with no daily.deal to draw me in it just doesn't feel worth it. Along with the content being the same yet agin.

Plus, we have like two - three other vaults with daily deals going on right now. I'll fight the odds when a greater variety of 4s, tokens, and 3s available to me.
    Echoes my feelings well. I am voting with my wallet and purchasing Daily single token deals in the good vaults. This one I am skipping - I don't have any HP to spare anyway since I need it all for roster slots right now.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Aaaaand, we're back.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    I hope this is still a test vault. Not happy with no discounts. At this point of my MPQ career only a Peggy vault will stir any desire to buy out a vault with no discount.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Nobody in the office until the new year so there will not be any changes until then I assume
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    We just came off a great run of holiday events and rewards, so I'm not surprised the vault is not that great. Let's try to be positive.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Like the limited vault seven day run before. If it's a cover I need to finish someone I'll get it. Punisher and ant man were the two I bought before. But just to add a cover probably not. Ant man was even 5/2/5 so I was quite happy to get that blue especially with squirrel girl at 182.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it's not a great deal, but recall that there is literally no way to spend HP on covers in any reliable way. HP also come much faster than they used to - I am getting a real surplus and I'm sure other players are too. I'm probably going to spend 3-4K HP on something, I'm trying to decide if it should be this (my Luke is 1/1/4) or gamble on a 10 pack from the "Naughty and Nice" Vault and see if I can't pull Medusa Red.

This vault is definitely more reliable - I'm kind of leaning in that direction.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    At 50 Hero Points for a single draw, I'm willing to take a chance. When the price is any more expensive, I'll pass.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    No thanks. If anything I'd be more inclined to spend the hp on my Cage (434) but I'd sooner just wait to draw the covers. I just can't justify spending 20 bucks on a cover as opposed to 120 cp. Maybe if there was a second 4* cover in the vault, of another character even.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    No thanks for this one. It has one Luke, a couple Sentrys and a buttload of 2*s. There just is no value.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Power Man is one of three 4*s I don't have (the others being Gwenpool and Star-Lord), so I thought about it just for completionism's sake, but nah. Dude seems like he sucks and everything else in the vault is not worth that much HP. There's no situation where this is the best value for your HP, particularly while the much more interesting Naughty or Nice vault is still active.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler wrote:
    We just came off a great run of holiday events and rewards, so I'm not surprised the vault is not that great. Let's try to be positive.
    Criticism isn't by default negative.

Thats not how criticizing works and thats a horrible method of feedback.

"if it's not positive don't say anything" is pretty much the opposite of all changes minor and major in all of history.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    They are not listening

If I listen to your reasons why unprovoked violence is morally wrong, and then I punch you in the face, I still listened.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    bbigler wrote:

"I just gave you some good stuff, but now here's some bad stuff, to offset the good stuff."

How......on earth......is THAT positive?

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Look, I've said this before on another thread - these 4* Character vaults are an addition to the game. They didn't take away anything to give us these. Well, I suppose they did, they took away our ability to spend HP on 4* covers, but they did that months ago. Or was it a year? Regardless, if it isn't valuable to you, don't get it. If it is valuable, get it. Simple as that. Sure, it could be a better deal, but at this point it's the only way to get a guaranteed 4* cover for the price...

Speaking for myself, I got this one since my Cage was 1/1/5 and I wanted to help along his yellow. I won't spend on this if I have the character Champed, nor will I if it's something I have a lot in their color, but for, say, Medusa yellow or red I'd probably do it again. Doesn't hurt that I'm not particularly short on HP...