Galactus side mission levels

Open: 26
    Reset 1: 34
    Reset 2: 55
    Reset 3: 328...
    Subtle
    Reset 4: 343
  • that level 345 Venom was a nice touch
    What the hell is this??? No way to kill this guy. My highest charakter is Patch Wolverine, level 270, Venom is level 339. All my characters are onehit! And I can´t destroy the Teisatsus attack tiles so fast, not with Hulk, not with Bullseye, not with Dr. Strange... They are dying too fast and then there are 15+ attack tiles on the board. Don´t have a strategy against him. But thanks for that absolutely horrible mission!!!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe not scaling based on Round, but instead on how many sub missions you've actually completed. Then someone who had unavoidable work/home issues wouldn't come in to Normal/Hard scaling from their starting point.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    SeraphimLP wrote:
    that level 345 Venom was a nice touch
    What the hell is this??? No way to kill this guy. My highest charakter is Patch Wolverine, level 270, Venom is level 339. All my characters are onehit! And I can´t destroy the Teisatsus attack tiles so fast, not with Hulk, not with Bullseye, not with Dr. Strange... They are dying too fast and then there are 15+ attack tiles on the board. Don´t have a strategy against him. But thanks for that absolutely horrible mission!!!
    Scarlet Witch, Hulk and Iron Fist was how i did it The Paper Mache Ninjas fall pretty fast once you get the IF Strikes save Purple once you have 12 Black then hit Venom with Reality Crush/iron fist of kunlun
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards

It was certainly a surprise, but at that point I had 30 red AP and more than 10 TU AP so my Classic Cyclops was ready to go. Venom didn't even get to do anything.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker

It was certainly a surprise, but at that point I had 30 red AP and more than 10 TU AP so my Classic Cyclops was ready to go. Venom didn't even get to do anything.

I was so happy to clear that too. Cap stunned and hit him to death. And then my Galactus node didn't unlock icon_e_sad.gif
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards

I wish he was only level 345. He was level 497 for me with 93k health.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    SeraphimLP wrote:

Try Hulk, Classic Storm & Kamala Khan. Take a Ghost Rider Penance Stare team up and/or 3Punisher Retribution team up.

Match green tiles until you get as much green AP as possible. Fire off Storm's lightning to gather AP and heal with KK. Use KK's purple to generate more green AP. Any time you get enough blue AP to fire off Storm's Wind Storm make sure you target one of the Teitsu (sp) which will keep at least one of them from spamming attack tiles. The rest should be dealt with by the lightning storms. That should get you through the first round pretty clean or at least healed up to a decent level.

Once Venom is on the board deny yellow and green at all costs. Any time you have less than 10 green tiles on the board fire off Smash, otherwise hoard red until you have less than 10 on the board. Once you've got him to 40% you can fire off the Retribution team up and down goes Frazier. Alternatively you can wait until he's downed Hulk and KK and then use Ghost Rider's penace stare since they should have a bit of health before he can bring them down.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Busqyu9.jpg?1
  • SummerGlau
    Orion wrote:

I went from 8 level 54 Paper Mache Ninja's to a level 345 Eddie Brock
    When the featured character was Hulk I thought it would be red Hulk so I brought a stun Character
    still needed the stun
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    That Venom seems to be the exception though. As of now all the other missions have been reasonably scaled for me.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    TeamStewie wrote:
    That Venom seems to be the exception though. As of now all the other missions have been reasonably scaled for me.
    Venom follows the short handed rule
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:

Mine was 535 with 115k health icon_e_biggrin.gif

It is always the same when there is just one enemy in the team (like Hulk nodes in his event), my normal scaling level plus 100 levels.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's alright, I only say this with every boss event.

Scale minions depending on which round you're on, not how much time has passed.

I wish they would realise that the point of the minion nodes is just to unlock the proper fight and they should remain relatively simple nodes throughout the entire event, but the idiotic jumping after a certain amount of time is the absolute worst option for these things outside of them starting out at these stupid levels from the start.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    The toughest part of that infamous Venom node wasn't even Venom himself, but the fact that there were a ton of Hand before him that laid down enough attack tiles to easily do 1,000+ damage a turn.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crowl wrote:
    It's alright, I only say this with every boss event.

Scale minions depending on which round you're on, not how much time has passed.

I wish they would realise that the point of the minion nodes is just to unlock the proper fight and they should remain relatively simple nodes throughout the entire event, but the idiotic jumping after a certain amount of time is the absolute worst option for these things outside of them starting out at these stupid levels from the start.

Exactly. This was one major issue with the original Galactus. The scaling 8started* way too high. The idea if the minions are meant to be a pest distracting you from the main fight. "Holy ****, Loki is sending the Chitauri warriors against Earth! Gah, and Batrok the Leaper has just picked up that bus full of orphans! I'll have to save the orphans quick before I get back to fighting Loki!"

Not "Oh ****, Loki's summoned the Chitauri! And Ultron has invaded the UK! And Thanos touched down in Japan! And Dormammu is threatening to invade Africa! WHAT TO DO FIRST!?"
  • SummerGlau
    another day another goon feeder node (doom and two doombots)
    actually ended up ap boosting on a second try