How to beat Galan, aka Galactus

Options
2»

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Into round 7, and I've been perfect with 4 Cyclops, Cho (5/5/3), and XFDP (3/5/5).

Cho's passive shakes the board and does direct damage, and if I get enough green, I can knock out problem areas on the board; Cyclops's two big powers are near game-enders and I try to sneak some matches in for him; XFDP's there just for his passive and an outlet for purple -- though at his level (281), his passive wasn't triggering until round 7.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does anyone know if 5* Thanos's purple stops Galactus from changing tiles?
  • Xzasxz
    Xzasxz Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DarqFeonix wrote:
    I'm amazed that OBW isn't mentioned. She's always my go-to vs Galactus, increasing those countdowns so the Big G has nothing to absorb. And then stealing AP quite often

You can't go wrong with OBW, Hulk, Mohawk, even in those later rounds. Use Mohawks Green, and it becomes nearly winfiite.

I've tried star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png TA Hulk instead of star.pngstar.pngstar.png Hulk at round 7 and it worked pretty well. He doesnt' have to get hit to produce 4 greentile.png in 3 rounds interval, so it fits great to the idea of using OBW. And if he gets hit, still his black is healthpacks savior.
  • Saeva
    Saeva Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It might be too late to help people but Invisible Woman @ 3/5/5, 3★ Cyclops at 5/4/4, and Kamala Khan @ 5/5/3 worked wonders. IW's green nuked while her blue (8AP) locked 4 of Galactus's countdowns, Cyclops produced his own red with his yellow power to hit over and over again, and KK healed damage while building up green AP for IW. The team self-sustained really well and required few health packs up through Round 6.