Chandra, Torch of Defiance

Options
13»

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,229 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Making newer planeswalkers set-specific isn't the worst thing. I have a lot of planeswalkers to play, and certainly some new ones will be disappointing. That happens. Not every one can be a home run.

It's the potential gating of events by refusing to let us use those other planeswalkers that is a problem. Requiring us to purchase new ones to participate in events is an extremely reprehensible form of money grab.
  • tm00
    tm00 Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nitymp wrote:
    The reason it is bad is because tie breakers are STILL settled by time basis and being first come first served.

I would much rather pay for the card than miss out on it because someone else finished their games before I did.
    Are the chances of not getting into the top 25 with a perfect score so high now?

I've reached the bottom of top 100 with 99 points out of 105 twice in platinum, it seems weird that more than 33-40 players would get a perfect score.
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kool. Ill presume that any Xmas offers will appear on 28th....as nothing came up on Xmas day......not even a gift lol