Options
2»

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Dunkelgrau wrote:
    hibikir wrote:
    The 50 points didn't disappear: They just moved to the alliance rewards. If your alliance is even remotely active, you get your 50 hp without having to break 500 anymore.

*FACEPALM* And if you're not in an alliance, THEY TOOK IT AWAY. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Then join or form an alliance. The top 2,500 alliances get at least 50 hp. If an alliance averages 10 players, that's 25,000 players getting 50 hp. And if you are going to score 500+ points in the tourney, that probably would be close to putting an alliance in the top 2,500 scores.
    This.

I absolutely admit that Django got pretty darn lucky with our membership, since we had zero performance goals starting out, and still barely have any now (Django recruitment mantra #2: "Do you fun? I fun, too! Let's fun together! Eeeeee!"). But, when we had 14 members during the first FD, we were doing quite well against 20-member alliances. Alliances have certainly matured and expanded in general since then. But, put 10 players together, each of whom was willing and able to get the old 50 HP reward and place in individual top 10? I'd be shocked if you didn't consistently place in the Top 2500 alliances.
  • Your choices are to join an alliance, or shoot yourself in the foot. I'm not real thrilled about alliance gameplay either, but you might as well check the alliance forums and see who's looking. Buying yourself a slot go get in is a worthwhile investment too.