I'm dreaming of a double iso Christmas!

2»

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony Foot wrote:
    I'm drowning in ISO. I can't get the damn 13th covers for my 4*'s to spend it. Every time I hit 2 million iso I champ one of the useless 3 stars I promised I'd never put ISO into. These days that only takes about 3 or 4 days. Iso flow currently is pretty damn good. I'd love the opportunity to make all that ISO dissapear with a Green Rhulk cover for starters icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I hear champing 3*s helps with getting 4* covers....
  • BillyBobJoe
    BillyBobJoe Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    another double Iso-8 run of the Iso-8 Brotherhood would be great!

Two reasons the devs should double Iso-8 the next run of Iso-8 Brotherhood:

As compensation and an apology for BOSS RUSH

2. I'm still a little sore about the double SCL awards three of my alliance mates received because of a bug when they were introduced. While the devs say .02% (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49915) were "affected" by the bug, 15% of my alliance saw a huge influx. Doubling Iso-8 would help relieve the bitterness a little.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm still dreaming that they would keep double ISO as the new standard, since they have more than twice the amount of characters they started with and those characters cost more ISO to level (4*/5*) than they used to (2*/3*).

I'm also dreaming about not losing ~150 THOUSAND Iso a month simply for being a Steam player.....
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    halirin wrote:
    rubix_qube wrote:
    Tony Foot wrote:
    It would be kinder to not run double iso and let some of you spend time with your families instead of puzzle quest icon_e_biggrin.gif Or run half iso icon_twisted.gif

Seems like we've been running at half iso for 3 years now.

Someone is impervious to recognizing change...

i've saved 500k iso in about a month, maybe less.

the iso rate is probably right around where it needs to be.