I'm dreaming of a double iso Christmas!

Tromb2ch2
Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It seemed for a while there we were getting like one double iso event a month. And while iso is flowing a lot better than it was even a couple of months ago, can we get one for a merry year end?

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    No. Haven't you learned by now that this operation is run by Ebenezer Scrooge and Mr. Grinch?
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    happy holidays
    mcLA0TAG.gif

at least I gave you more than the devs have so far
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Oh, to be this optimistic.

You'll get your one X-Mas Taco token and you'll like it!
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be kinder to not run double iso and let some of you spend time with your families instead of puzzle quest icon_e_biggrin.gif Or run half iso icon_twisted.gif
  • rubix_qube
    rubix_qube Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Tony Foot wrote:
    It would be kinder to not run double iso and let some of you spend time with your families instead of puzzle quest icon_e_biggrin.gif Or run half iso icon_twisted.gif

Seems like we've been running at half iso for 3 years now.
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    rubix_qube wrote:
    Tony Foot wrote:

Someone is impervious to recognizing change...
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Double Iso Christmas would be the worst. I don't plan on playing that day.

Double Iso 12 days of Christmas, or double Iso Hanukkah? Now we're talking.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I found a very interesting spoiler for the upcoming Holiday Season. I think everyone will be pleased!
    On Christmas morning every player will receive 1 special Coal token that can be used for a 1000 item vault that will contain the following items:

499: 20 Iso
    499: Critical Boosts
    1: 70 Iso
    1: Standard token

You can buy additional Coal tokens but you can only buy 999pk for only 10,000 HP. Unfortunately, no single tokens can be purchased but you can clear out the vault in one-shot!

Merry Christmas from MPQ!
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I would like it to be attached to a story mode event called Merry X-Mas in which the X-men discover the true reason for the season. Also there are Sentinels.

I'd suggest a Hannukah story, but people hate 7-day events. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Thing and Magneto are the only members of the Tribe here, yes? Yet another reason we need Kitty Pryde!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Double Iso Christmas would be the worst. I don't plan on playing that day.

Double Iso 12 days of Christmas, or double Iso Hanukkah? Now we're talking.
    Hanukkah starts on Christmas Eve so you would be running double ISO on Christmas anyway icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
    Besides after my kids get up at 5:00am and are done opening presents at 5:30am and I have assembled everything by 7:00 I am not going to have anything to do except drink my 5 cups of coffee and waiting to go to see Rouge one late that day.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    double cp over the next season and you'll get everyone's attention
  • Tony_Foot
    rubix_qube wrote:
    Tony Foot wrote:

I'm drowning in ISO. I can't get the damn 13th covers for my 4*'s to spend it. Every time I hit 2 million iso I champ one of the useless 3 stars I promised I'd never put ISO into. These days that only takes about 3 or 4 days. Iso flow currently is pretty damn good. I'd love the opportunity to make all that ISO dissapear with a Green Rhulk cover for starters icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony Foot wrote:
    rubix_qube wrote:
    Tony Foot wrote:

I'm drowning in ISO. I can't get the damn 13th covers for my 4*'s to spend it. Every time I hit 2 million iso I champ one of the useless 3 stars I promised I'd never put ISO into. These days that only takes about 3 or 4 days. Iso flow currently is pretty damn good. I'd love the opportunity to make all that ISO dissapear with a Green Rhulk cover for starters icon_e_biggrin.gif

Ha!!! The folly of youth. You won't be drowning in ISO for long, my friend.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Triple iso and an Impossible Man release please? icon_e_smile.gif

Considering their affection for green/purple I'm amazed he's not in the game yet!
  • Tony_Foot
    mpqr7 wrote:

Ha!!! The folly of youth. You won't be drowning in ISO for long, my friend.

I know and tbh I'd rather these damn covers drop so I can spend it! icon_e_biggrin.gif

1 cover needed for Rhulk, Prof X, XFDP and a load of others getting close. The sooner I'm poor again the better! Until then I'm doing a 3 star every 4 days roughly icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    As compensation and an apology for BOSS RUSH all I want for X-MAS is a triple ISO-8 Gauntlet.
    Anything else wil be a disappointment.

#nuffsaid #excelsior
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    As compensation and an apology for BOSS RUSH all I want for X-MAS is a triple ISO-8 Gauntlet.

#nuffsaid #excelsior

That sounds pretty good to me as well, though I know it will never happen.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Double iso December has a nice ring to it. You're already 8 days late, get on it!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2016
    broll wrote:

#nuffsaid #excelsior

That sounds pretty good to me as well, though I know it will never happen.

I'm glad you agree, I like that.

I've played this game on every single day 2016 has to offer.
    I've been there on my holiday I've been there when ill. I was even there when you tried to hurt me with BOSS RUSH.
    I've been there for YOU MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST.

Now I want a nice Christmas present.
    The gauntlet over Christmas will do nicely, play when I want and if I want.

...and yes, it's never been done before but that's why it would be extra special.
    Triple ISO-8 for the people who have been there for YOU.

#nuffsaid.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gauntlet over Christmas makes the absolute most sense for exactly that reason. Play as we want.

If we miss two days due to, I dunno, spending time with "family" or whatever then we don't lose out.

Also yes, triple ISO as a thank you. Because petting your dog makes him like you more.