How come there aren't Heroic versions of every story?

2»

Comments

• Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle wrote:
    GurlBYE wrote:
    El Satanno wrote:
    Hey, you know what? I'm for it. Force me to use the guys on my roster who aren't champed 5*s.

I still don't get why the 5* players didn't just softcap maxed 5's until the tier was more fleshed out.

I know champing is tempting but locking the rest of the game away probably sucks.
    Because at the time we started leveling & champing our 5s, PVE scaling was still locked at 325.
    The unlocking of the levels came - unsurprisingly - once enough people had 450s and started to dominate PVE.

Also, we wanted to use our shiny toys in PVP.

It's telling that this is the one of the only games I can think of where an opinion that "I don't understand why you didn't avoid maxing out your shiny new character, and throw away a bunch of potential upgrades for fire-sale prices" would be an justifiable point of view.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, really regret selling off the 5 or 6 five stars back then cause my roster couldn't handle the early scaling. It was either sell or not pull tokens, and I know people throw out the other "why didn't you just hoard" comment. If I had wait, I would have pulling from an extremely diluted 4 star pull and not have the semi decent 4 roster that I currently have.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    Hey, you know what? I'm for it. Force me to use the guys on my roster who aren't champed 5*s.

Okay.

Use your 4* characters.

*Removed Insult*
    -Brigby

Hey! Brigby! That was my insult! You give it back! It isn't yours to take! icon_evil.gif