Is anyone able to hit the 250K mark for Simulator?

Options
I have 230k points. The top rank in my bracket has 240k points.

At this point I really don't think its possible to catch up to 250k.

Bye bye 8k ISO. :'(

Comments

• antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am at 250k.
    With 4 hours left, you only need 10k. I think it's doable.

Bye bye blue DareDevil is the right thing to say icon_e_smile.gif

Edit: oops, 20k you need.
  • Yeah, the leader in my bracket has 255k so, it's possible
  • Just did it. And I'm only #10 in my bracket, leader has 261K.
  • I broke it an hour ago. It helped that I already had someone in my main bracket that did it first, so I think rubberbanding kicked in for me.
  • Top of my bracket is 260K. I'm currently 236K. Next refresh should bring me to that 8K ISO glory.
  • I got the 8000 iso a few minutes ago.
  • Yup, about 2 hrs ago I think. 300k is waaaaay beyond me though and the leader is miles away too (I'm 253k, he's 260k).
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Our leader has got 260k, top 10 all have 250k points, so I expect to get it too with my 236k and some points left around.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    got it last night.
  • I'm at around 242k and will be running the last hard sub in about an hour, so I fully expect to hit it.
  • Same mark as me Riggy lol.

Just hit 242k. Rubberbanding is thinning out real fast. Hope I can get that last 8k.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did it, but it was a chore. Started getting lvl 230 opponents.

The only bright spot was the Bagman mission, who pretty much worked on my team to keep the enemy counters high. icon_e_biggrin.gif

The worst mission was Devil Dinosaur, Daken, Modern Storm where LazyThor is required.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Stuck at about 243K, highest point left for me is 500. If only I had Lazy Thor... Oh well.
  • Boom! 8000 iso and still lots of missions to play to earn more iso for completing subs and the main! Whoooo! I am iso rich!!!
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, but there is no way I'm going to hit 300K, that one seems a bit out of reach.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I did it, but it was a chore. Started getting lvl 230 opponents.

The only bright spot was the Bagman mission, who pretty much worked on my team to keep the enemy counters high. icon_e_biggrin.gif

The worst mission was Devil Dinosaur, Daken, Modern Storm where LazyThor is required.
    But lazyThor is NOT required for that fight. That's why I went Venom/Spidey and munched on the Dino with gusto.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, right now I am sitting at 259k and I suppose I will be able to do 2k more points before I finish (so I can secure my top 10). The first person in my bracket has 269k
  • I finally just hit the 250k mark.

After spending 3k on boosts lol. At least I made a 5k profit.

Note to self:
    DO NOT do this again.
  • I broke 250K ~0630am MST; I was 7 in the main bracket - and I am done. (mostly because I have to go to work...)

as of now, there is ~1500 between #5 and #10, and ~16K between #1 and #14 (most range I could see)

perhaps a combination of a "good" bracket and the rising tide...?
  • Reached 250k with about an hour go. Bracket leaders (/wave Polarity) are at 265k.