[Avacyn Event] Geier Reach Bandit cheating

Options
2»

Comments

• babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have heard of WTTF taking creatures that have natural power above 6 when disabled, however I have not been able to replicate on GR.

But, yeah the decks are built with whatever cards the devs want and have no color restrictions.

GRB seemed to learn to play better this round... or I just got unlucky. Hadn't lost to him in 3 straight Avacyn events and then lost 2 out of 4 to him this weekend.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    People of Gotham:

We in THE MEGALLIANCE have sat back and watched Geier's Reach Bandit cheating for many years.

We have proof but we will not reveal it to you.

Also wall of text.

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    People of Gotham:

We in THE MEGALLIANCE have sat back and watched Geier's Reach Bandit cheating for many years.

Also wall of text.

You forgot to say you weren't going to engage with any of us.
  • MBonott0
    MBonott0 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    jetnoctis wrote:
    It could be as a result of that visual glitch where one card is cast and it says one thing/is completely white, and then when you click on it on the battlefield it says something else. We're you using WttF yourself?

No, I haven't WttF in use, but this glitch is possible - and I think it already happened before GRB. I now remember some spells doing wrong effects, but it was months ago. Maybe these errors came back with last update...
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madwren wrote:
    buscemi wrote:
    People of Gotham:

Also wall of text.

I followed his instructions on how to reach him and found him very engaging for what it's worth.
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ohboy wrote:
    madwren wrote:
    buscemi wrote:
    People of Gotham:

Also wall of text.

I followed his instructions on how to reach him and found him very engaging for what it's worth.

Why am I being asked to pay for this wall of text??!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hey everyone. Sorry about the confusion regarding the AI's Planeswalker card options. I've reached out to the development team to get their insight on whether this is an intended functionality or not. I'll follow up with any official information they provide.
  • Chavez303
    Chavez303 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Its an event deck. Its meant to be a challenge, thats why she's worth 30 points.

To the OP: If you saw Welcome to the Fold, it could have been a glitch. I've had the AI cast cards and the wrong artwork shows. Geier Reach Bandit uses Exert Influence.

My recommended deck for her has been my Black Lily2 deck:

Oath of Liliana
    Shrine of the Forsaken Gods
    Graf Harvest

Grip of Desolation
    Shamble Back
    Behold the Beyond

Prized Amalgam
    Fleshbag Maurader
    Crow of Dark Tidings
    Oliva Mobilized for War

Just keep using removal on her stuff (and yours if she takes it). Bring out Olivia when she's got three creatures already and jsut ride the life gain.

Olivia + Behold the Beyond + Oath of Liliana = WIN