Check out the New MPQ Extended Cut Video

2»

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was v cute. Could be a series like the Heisman House. Kingpin poking people. Loki randomly rearranging things. Hood stealing stuff.

Kingpin should have a mechanical hand that detaches from his wrist when he pokes you. icon_e_wink.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    bbigler wrote:
    It was v cute. Could be a series like the Heisman House. Kingpin poking people. Loki randomly rearranging things. Hood stealing stuff.

Kingpin should have a mechanical hand that detaches from his wrist when he pokes you. icon_e_wink.gif

Or he could use this:

6.jpeg
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:
    So this is what the dev team is doing instead of testing their events...profits well spent.

It's quite likely the publisher (D3) that created the commercial, while the developers (Demiurge) continued to go about their normal routine.

But sure, pitchforks and torches and such.

Oh good lord, an obvious joke...how hard is it to read the sarcasm in that post. Smmfh.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler wrote:
    Someone should create an honest commercial for this game showing a 30-something yr old guy playing MPQ every spare second of his day while neglecting his wife, children, chores, work, social events, etc. He could shout things at the game like "What!? I just won a match for 45 pts then lost 100!" Then a narrator says "Don't worry about the time sink and frustrations, you can always pay buckets of money to win too!" Then a disclaimer at the bottom: "Even after paying buckets of money, you'll still play every spare second of the day".

But it would also have another disclaimer: "If you feel as miserable as this, you also have the option to stop playing, you know."
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Jdob84 wrote:
    I liked the commercial.. Now I wish I could actually Battle people I know instead of just fighting against the computer. Could we get a "VS" or practice mode implemented into the game so I can play live against other humans? Pretty Please?!? I wont ask for anything else..for at least a week!

Good commercial though.

the funny thing is that on the console version they have actual PVP, and it's a lot more fun and strategic cause whoever's icon is on the tile ends up in front and it can lead to some interesting situations.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    pabasa130 wrote:
    Bad combo on the villains. Fisk and Norman share the exact same colours and Loki doesn't help either. No red or blue user.

Heroes on the other hand lacks black. Not so bad.
    Well for heroes they. Chose a 5* a 4* and a 3* so for villains they also chose a 5* a 4* and a 3*. So they had to use gg and in the 4* tier we have carnage, venom, kingpin, and red hulk. Now the ones other than kingpin would require extra CGI so I doubt they would have used them. The 3* tier we have mystique, daken, ragnarok, bullseye, loki, doctor doom, doctor octopus, magneto, sentry, and the hood. I don't think the general public knows who daken, ragnarok, sentry or the hood are so they are out. And mystique, doctor doom, bullseye and doctor octopus share a lot of colors. I understand that they used loki because of mcu but they could have just put a guy in a helmet and called him magneto but I'm not sure they would have the rights to magneto.

Basically the 4* tier and the 5* tier lack villains.