Get Tangled With Medusa

2»

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    She seems like a fair support character. Not a heavy hitter, but doesn't actively work against her own teammates. In other words, I'll take her over Agent Venom any day.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    This game really needs to at some point do something about all modes favoring offense due to speed being most important in competition.

Defense and slower matching only works in the boss environment at the moment and thanks to scaling no one survives.

So unfortunately all supports kinda just get in the way without ap generation. Longer clears in pve and in pvp you're a sitting duck while experimenting outside low level sim.

You can make alternative teams, but you're typically best off just killing them faster.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Purple seems a bit expensive for what sounds like a glorified 3 star ability. Still sounds like a fun character though.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, after getting a bad character in Agent Venom, now we get a good one. I just need to keep playing for the next year to get all her covers, then spend 300K ISO to level her up, THEN I can use her regularly next Christmas. This game requires some very patient people to play it.
  • roberts_2
    roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    She looks great icon_e_biggrin.gif