Little late, pvp clearance levels.

2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Megdar wrote:
    broll wrote:
    I was worried that cl8 would take a big jump up from cl7 like they did in pve
    icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

You may find it funny, but in relation to PVP this is the case. Giving 3* cover up to top 300 versus keeping it at 50 is a huge bait for some to go scl8 in PVE.

In pvp right now the reward are exactly the same except if you do top 10.

Yes people are going back to scl7 in PVE but way less then in PVP. It is easier to do top 10 in pve then it is to do top 5 in PVP, so PVE player have an incentive to try it. Not PVP player.

Still I'd say PvE is a tiny jump and PvP was practically stationary. I wouldn't call either of them a 'big jump'.
  • spectator wrote:
    Cl doesn't affect mmr/available targets. If you're having trouble scoring it's because of "you know what" has been taking away lowering scores in general. Only advice I can give you is to try playing a different time/slice

Or game icon_razz.gif
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    StarScream wrote:
    cyineedsn wrote:
    StarScream wrote:
    Are people really admitting to and bragging about dominating lower level competition? Pathetic.

No, people are lamenting because they WANT to play higher CLs for more appropriate rewards, but finding out they get better results from dominating lower level competition.

If they wanted the higher competition, they would play in the higher brackets. You can put all the emphasis on "want" all you like, but the fact remains, they play lower competition because they are afraid of placing middle of the pack. This, in turn, screws everybody else down the ladder.

This isn't really accurate. I can do t5 in cl8 if i want to, have done so every event ive played there. Could maybe do t1, but for 1000 iso and 2 each 2* covers (most likely), found its not really worth it. I just have to push a little more in Cl8...though not much since the vets are split between there and Cl7 anyway. I choose to do Cl7 because it's slightly easier, less time invested for basically the same rewards. I think that many are slumming it for the same reason. If you went to work tomorrow and we're offered a 0.05% raise for double the work, or your current rate for your current work, would you sign up for the increase? I sure as hell wouldn't. Does that make me lazy? No, just want a real increase in rewards for a real increase to time input. Don't worry, though, I'll stop playing cl7 once cl9 opens....then I'll go to 8.