I am done with PvP ****

1235»

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I never even try for progression in BoP, but I expected to get it in divine champs. I shielded three times and -every- -single- -hop- I was hit by the same alliance. Almost uncannily.....

Sucks to not hit it, but it was a time to shrug it off and try again. Like others say - try again on a different slice, a different time, different strategies, different boosts, and not off-season where many don't shield or push for higher points.

I was always willing to let myself think "no worries...I'll get to that level eventually!" when I was kept from progressions as I moved from 2* to 3* to 4*.

Problem nowadays is I have to wonder "will RNG-only progression ever let me keep up with those lucky/rich few?"
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Veny,

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with PVP. We want to encourage a helpful, friendly atmosphere, so don't be afraid to ask questions.
    As you've probably gathered, there are many experienced PVP players here in the forum who understand your frustration, and are more than happy to help out with tips and tricks!
    (Thanks for helping out everyone! icon_e_smile.gif )

Best of luck!