R114 Release Notes - (11/22/2016)

Comments

• Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    [quote=
    Never a bad hair day.

[/quote]

This is a typo - it should actually be heir day. Who's a heir to a throne? A Prince. And if that prince is never bad, it makes them a good prince. And who's the resident good prince in Marvel? Prince Namor!!

Incoming 4* Sub-Mariner confirmed.

icon_e_smile.gif
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Dark Nova wrote:
    This is a typo - it should actually be heir day. Who's a heir to a throne? A Prince. And if that prince is never bad, it makes them a good prince. And who's the resident good prince in Marvel? Prince Namor!!

icon_e_smile.gif
    No, it was referring to the singer Prince. Know who else is a singer in the Marvel world?

Dazzler confirmed.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dark Nova wrote:

icon_e_smile.gif
    No, it was referring to the singer Prince. Know who else is a singer in the Marvel world?

Dazzler confirmed.
    Wrong and wrong. Both heir and hair, new Boss Battle vs President Trump confirmed. A new orange tile will be launched in his honour.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    CT1888 wrote:
    Dark Nova wrote:

icon_e_smile.gif

Dazzler confirmed.
    Wrong and wrong. Both heir and hair, new Boss Battle vs President Trump confirmed. A new orange tile will be launched in his honour.

Now that will be a Finger Poke of Doom. wakka wakka
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    CT1888 wrote:
    Dark Nova wrote:

icon_e_smile.gif

Dazzler confirmed.

66612042.jpg
  • The thing I am most stoked for is reverting team-ups back to how they used to be. I really like going into a fight with 3 random team-ups. Adds a little spice to the match.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    R114 live, in android at least.

Unfortunately i've done my pve grind and cannot say if the signal intercepts error is fixed.
    Any feedback is much appreciated.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    And the loading screen is -- Agent Venom on a pogo stick?!
  • Nightglider1
    Team-ups don't appear to be clearing. Either that, or the game is randomly assigning them first instead of at the point when you press the "fight" button.
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Not sure if this is new with R114, but you can now see up to 10 players above and below you on the leaderboards.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cthulhu wrote:
    Recruiting characters that you have sold before now properly display in the New Character Recruited screen.

Oh; so this is how adding champion levels ended up mysteriously broken in R114.

So; how about those automated regression tests, developers? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    Kwahder wrote:
    Not sure if this is new with R114, but you can now see up to 10 players above and below you on the leaderboards.

This is a cool ninja add-on, unless the comment below references it. You can scroll 20 names in your rank and both personal and alliance top ranks. For some reason you can't scroll 20 names around your Alliance.
    Cthulhu wrote:
    You are now able to see the scores of everyone in your alliance for Boss events
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Just uodated my android tablet. Now when i go to level a character i get a Recuit charcter screen and the game locks up. Push out a fix quickly please.
  • Nightglider1
    Just uodated my android tablet. Now when i go to level a character i get a Recuit charcter screen and the game locks up. Push out a fix quickly please.

I think they said it can't be hot-fixed and will have to wait until the next patch (at which point something else will break, I'm sure).
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    I've posted about this in the Bugs section already, but has anyone else had the Signal Intercepts completely disappear since the R114 update? Have I missed some info about the Intercepts being turned off because of the errors it was experiencing? Even the first Story mission of the day gives nothing for me. I know it's just some extra prizes, but I'm curious why it has stopped working.

I'm willing to open a ticket about this, but I was wondering if there are more people here having the same issue as me. And with the holiday I doubt I would be helped before monday anyway.
  • Nightglider1
    StevO-J wrote:
    I've posted about this in the Bugs section already, but has anyone else had the Signal Intercepts completely disappear since the R114 update? Have I missed some info about the Intercepts being turned off because of the errors it was experiencing? Even the first Story mission of the day gives nothing for me. I know it's just some extra prizes, but I'm curious why it has stopped working.

I'm willing to open a ticket about this, but I was wondering if there are more people here having the same issue as me. And with the holiday I doubt I would be helped before monday anyway.

I've still been receiving intercepts after updating to R114.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I had none until the early hours of this morning (UTC). I think I confused it because my first mission if the day was a 6+ grind with no reward. I saw a definite delay before my resupply dropped.

So, three yesterday (US time) and today I've had two so far. Hoping it's back to normal now.

Maybe they took Turkey day off...
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    This could just be confirmation bias, but there does seem to be times of day where I don't see signal intercepts. Like at my U.S. Eastern lunchtime which falls about an hour before my daily resupply time.

If you are always playing Story nodes at the same time of day (optimal grinding, or narrow bands of free time), maybe it is that?
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    This could just be confirmation bias, but there does seem to be times of day where I don't see signal intercepts. Like at my U.S. Eastern lunchtime which falls about an hour before my daily resupply time.

If you are always playing Story nodes at the same time of day (optimal grinding, or narrow bands of free time), maybe it is that?

They did say that the chance of a Shield Intercept would drop later in the day.
    How often will I get S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercepts?

You are guaranteed to receive a S.H.I.E.L.D. Signal Intercept after successfully completing your first Story mission of the day. The chance to intercept signals drops as you see more during the day. At most, you can receive 20 in one day.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    I read that as the more you get the less frequently they come. Who knows tho.