Oddly Spec'ed Heroes

Options
scottee
scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone else have a hero with horribly odd/useless specs?

I've been lucky enough to pull a total of 5 Spiderman covers from tokens (mostly from heroics, but one or two from standards). All five pulls have been purple! My Spidey is sitting at level 15 0/0/5, just waiting for a reason to put iso into him.

Comments

• My GSBW is 1/0/3. I no longer care now that I am on the cusp of maxing Black Panther's black skill. For a while, though, her existence mocked me.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    My Patch was 0/0/2 for a couple of weeks, but not anymore.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Nothing so odd as a 5P Spidey, but I've got 2P Spidey, 2R GSBW, and 4/0/2 Patch.
  • I recently pulled my 5th Hood Yellow, leaving me with a 5/0/3 Hood... Very annoying, but at least he has a usable yellow.
  • My GSBW is 0/0/1 for 2 months. She is the most rare character for me, even compared to XF Wolverine who dropped 2 covers from Heroic tokens. Spiderman is also odd with 4/2/1. Basically unusable.
  • Oddly enough I have to say bagman 5/3/5. Although I don't use him I'd much rather have him at 4/5/4.

The rest is just covers missing for GSBW 0/1/2, Spiderman 0/2/1 and others.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got a 5/0/5 Hulk and a 5/0/5 patch.. I maxed em out until 115.. And since then no red covers.. Weird..
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My hulk has been 5/1/1 forever, but i suspect a lot of people have the same bad luck only getting his green.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My GS widow was at 0/3/3 for for the longest time. My daken is at 5/3 i think i could have max out all other 2* character several times by now but heat and healing evades me. I guess i can give up and move on to his gold version soon enough.
  • I have a 5/2/0 Classic Magneto that can't Magnetically Translocate. You'd think the one thing Magneto would be able to do is move things magnetically.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    My hulk has been 5/1/1 forever, but i suspect a lot of people have the same bad luck only getting his green.

Aye...I've gotten loads of his Green! But I need Black/Red...
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lazy Thor is still kinda new but 0/1/3. The Hulk is 4/0/1.
  • Some covers are simply rarer than others in my experience.
    I have all max 1* and 2* covers, a growing number of max 3* covers but these are the outliers:

Hulk 4/0/0 - 2 Hulk PVE, 1 daily reward, 1 token.
    Grey Widow 1/1/0 - 2 tokens in the last fortnight finally.
    Spiderman 0/0/1 - 1 PVP reward.....ie. NEVER had a cover for Spiderman from a token... icon_rolleyes.gif

X-Force 2/0/2
    IW 0/0/0 - Big fat zero.

I expect the 4* covers to be extremely rare so I can live with that, however the above group of 3* guys are just impossibly elusive to me. icon_cry.gif
    I guess I should play the Hero Lightning Rounds.
  • lazer wrote:
    I have a 5/2/0 Classic Magneto that can't Magnetically Translocate. You'd think the one thing Magneto would be able to do is move things magnetically.

See, they just had to talk about him being nerfed and he gets gunshy.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    lazer wrote:
    I have a 5/2/0 Classic Magneto that can't Magnetically Translocate. You'd think the one thing Magneto would be able to do is move things magnetically.
    I'm slightly worse off, have had c.mags at 5/0/0 for a long time. Would love to be able to dump iso into him. With that said, I still use him constantly and spam the hell out of that blue. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been noticing this a lot lately. Pull 3 of a cover and it's all the same colour. icon_e_sad.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    I've been noticing this a lot lately. Pull 3 of a cover and it's all the same colour. icon_e_sad.gif
    Yep. My Thor has been stuck at 5/2/5 for what feels like a month. I've gotten at least 8 red Thors and a couple of green Thors in the interim. It's gotten to the point where my shiny new LThor has twice as much yellow as my Thor. Sigh.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    Yep. My Thor has been stuck at 5/2/5 for what feels like a month. I've gotten at least 8 red Thors and a couple of green Thors in the interim. It's gotten to the point where my shiny new LThor has twice as much yellow as my Thor. Sigh.
    This is why they need to institute a trading feature.
  • Spider man - 3/2/5 icon_e_sad.gif
  • My 5/1/0 Hulk sucks.
    My GSBW also only has 4 covers total (3/1/0), which makes her easily my weakest 3*.

Red Ragnarok also still eludes me. I think he might be 5/0 by now (possibly only 4/0, I never use him). None of those greens come from placing high in a Rag LR, which makes it much weirder; all random token pulls and a daily reward.