Can't log in....

Options
2»

Comments

• Chavez303
    Chavez303 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I got the exact same thing....at least when i could log in. Now i can't even log in. I've sent in my own trouble ticket in, but i still cannot get my FB login to connect. Its getting to the point where i'm questioning if i should keep going on this game.

I saw i had an extra free booster pack when i was able to log in. So thanks for that i guess......if i could stay connected long enough to open it.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is anyone attempting to address this in any way at the server side? Or is it just being ignored because apparently some people don't even get bit by this at all.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - The team is taking a look right now to see what may be happening and incorporate any necessary fixes needed. Thanks for your patience.
  • jimmysnuka
    jimmysnuka Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm getting the white Service_Game_StartEventEncounter.
    Seems like a guaranteed loss.
    http://imgur.com/a/nS6aT

I'm getting this as well.
  • Splizwarf
    Options
    LakeStone wrote:
    Hi Everyone - The team is taking a look right now to see what may be happening and incorporate any necessary fixes needed. Thanks for your patience.

Dev acknowledgement that there is a problem is ~90% as satisfying as having it solved, because now at least we're sure that the team knows there's a problem at all. Thank you for posting this.
  • Phienix3
    Options
    Same as DragonXNIK, went I go into battle get the same error and that the end of the game. It still registers it as a node being used and takes it as a loss. Lossed about 6 rounds due to the error.
  • Pandemonium
    Options
    Having major issues as well. Letting me log in (sometimes). Then the game teases me letting me get into the event, play a match, win, then get stuck on the getting results page. Just loads and loads until I get the error "something went wrong". Been a long time happening too. The major problem I have is that they are not replying to this thread or putting anywhere what they are doing about it. The 1 reply this thread did get was talking about "restoring your save". Umm that is not the problem we can get in (again sometimes) then we get errors galore. Hopefully soon when I try and log in next time I get a maintenance message so at least I know they are aware of the problem and are working on it.
  • ifsandbuts
    ifsandbuts Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    See above, man.

They are going into maintenance in half an hour...
  • Wildcatbarry
    Wildcatbarry Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Are they having server issues or something?
  • FreakShow
    Options
    I can log in but don't have a activity hub
  • ErikInVegas
    ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Facebook login has repeatedly broken and corrupted many other games (see Legacy of the Beast where the development company lost their contract over it).

Many games are now switching back to using email based login IDs (not as the public name but as the private login ID).

Email based logins also have the very important features of providing a way for companies to contact members and recover accounts.
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Splizwarf wrote:
    LakeStone wrote:

Dev acknowledgement that there is a problem is ~90% as satisfying as having it solved, because now at least we're sure that the team knows there's a problem at all. Thank you for posting this.

Which is exactly why we hate it when they are radio silent. At least by commenting, we know for certain it is on the radar, rather than praying it is!
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Two days out, app still telling me my account doesn't exist. Sent my info to support twice now because I was told it was an easy fix.

I'm pretty ticked now. Anyone else still locked out?
  • cinder
    Options
    I'm still stuck at data loading, got in once and had the start training screen. Tried logging in with facebook and got a blank screen. Then it wouldn't load again.
  • JagerDemon
    JagerDemon Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    On wednesday the 16th I finished a match on the nodes of power and when the screen said "claim match" the game froze. After that a screen popped up witht the message that the connection had been lost. I pushed retry(many times) and the game finally started over but from the tutorial. Ever since then my game has been lost. I have tried to contact support but it has been a few days and only 1 automated response. Not happy with the lack of communication. Reminds me of MZ.
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone wrote:
    Hi Everyone - Our support team will be able to assist. Please reach out to them at d3go.com/mobile-games-support and we can restore your save. There is a problem with the facebook save for some users but is something the support team can help out with. Thanks!

BUMP

Lakestone, you said your support team could assist with this issue.

They work over the weekend, and I'm going on 5 business days with two automated responses on my ticket. Both ask for identifying information that I provided in the initial support request. And no. action.

Maybe I should submit another ticket and say I'm unable to BUY SOME SWEET CARDS because I don't have access to my account? Does that get their pulses going enough to lift a finger???
  • DaisukeK
    Options
    Am I the only one experiencing this issue of not being able to login as of now? Searched through the forum for any clue on resolving this on my own, but no, it seems I need to wait for support's help. Are these lost/missed event mstches conpensated in any way?