Can't log in....

Options
Flaricus
Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
I am getting a can't log into Facebook error. Anyone else having issues. I got kicked out of match and got thrown this error. Anyone else??

If I try to put my Facebook info it it takes me back to the start training screen and we go through the circle of doom all over again.....

Comments

• ironer
    ironer Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have same error
  • FreakShow
    Options
    Still can't get in its been down for 2 or more hours
  • Chavez303
    Chavez303 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Glad to see that i'm not the only one.
  • Drnknmnky328
    Drnknmnky328 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I love when I miss recharges during an event because the game is broken.
  • angelzpanik
    Options
    Had this issue earlier, cleared the cash and cld get in. But now after a match in the event its hanging. Sigh.
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well it's been buggy, slow, and has crashed twice. Missed out on top 50 in QB because of this issue, and not even daring to run my nodes right now.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - Our support team will be able to assist. Please reach out to them at d3go.com/mobile-games-support and we can restore your save. There is a problem with the facebook save for some users but is something the support team can help out with. Thanks!
  • Greistal
    Greistal Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've tried the link you provided, but it only goes to a FAQ page...

Greistal

I'm able to connect after some try... but I cannot play the event or get the free booster...
  • LeafHyren
    LeafHyren Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    After the many error messages and long loading screens I ended up with two different scores, one for coalition and the other for individual. And there are points lost somewhere never to be found again.
  • FreakShow
    Options
    I used koth and it kept giving me something went wrong and I lost 3 nodes on him because of this error we are getting I had no losses at all now I have 3 so thank you for messing me up on getting a mythic
  • zolesz
    zolesz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    FreakShow wrote:
    I used koth and it kept giving me something went wrong and I lost 3 nodes on him because of this error we are getting I had no losses at all now I have 3 so thank you for messing me up on getting a mythic

Welcome to the club.

I had 2 matches available on my Kiora node earlier today. Starting the first one.. loading the 1st battle..almost there.. and then boom, "something went wrong". Retry..Retry..Retry..Retry till infinity..But there's no other way out then pushing cancel...which brings me back to the nodes screen, showing that I have 0 matches available for Kiora..
    So I've lost 2 matches, my perfect record and most of my motivation for this event.

But you know what, I kept fighting after a while. Just to win a game with Ob Nixilis and then getting "something went wrong" again while ending the encounter.
  • Saintbenn
    Saintbenn Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have lost seven lives magically. Support has yet to do anything about this. I would hope that something would happen this time. Every time I've sent in a ticket about anything, I get a generic response and the run around. Understanding this is a game and things happen, but we should be made to feel whole when it is a technical issue. Players aren't at fault in these instances and should not have to be punished with fake responses. So like everyone else, my chances of actually getting a decent rank and my coalition getting a decent rank are now impossible.
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    zolesz wrote:
    FreakShow wrote:

Welcome to the club.

I had 2 matches available on my Kiora node earlier today. Starting the first one.. loading the 1st battle..almost there.. and then boom, "something went wrong". Retry..Retry..Retry..Retry till infinity..But there's no other way out then pushing cancel...which brings me back to the nodes screen, showing that I have 0 matches available for Kiora..
    So I've lost 2 matches, my perfect record and most of my motivation for this event.

But you know what, I kept fighting after a while. Just to win a game with Ob Nixilis and then getting "something went wrong" again while ending the encounter.

Exactly what is happening to me this event. Lost a total of 9 or 10 games now due to these issues.
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm not sure where everyone is getting the 'Something went wrong.' message and losing node charges. For me it keeps spinning on 'Get match' when I tap into a node. If it seems to be hanging while trying to load I just force close the app and try again. A few times I have gotten 'Something went wrong.' and chose cancel each time instead of retry. In the past I burned through many node charges hitting retry and it never worked so now I hit cancel and just try again. I haven't lost any charges yet but it has been a challenge just to play some of my matches this time around. Took me close to an extra hour last night to clear all my nodes before going to bed because it was so slow to get a match to start each time.
  • Crimmy
    Crimmy Posts: 16
    Options
    It's loading very slow and giving error messages all over the place. I have no actual losses, but have lost 4 node charges thanks to these issues. Losing all chance of a high ranking finish because of these issues is pretty upsetting.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lost a few matches last night to white "Service_Game_StartEventEncounter" screens. Had to risk them due to recharge.

Quite annoying that it only affected Android users, apparently. Basically guaranteed I can't get a top finish no matter what.
  • Foznertep
    Foznertep Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can't get in at all for quite a while now. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 341 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This didn't just affect android users. I'm on IOS and it happened to me last night I sent in my help ticket this morning and haven't even gotten an automated response in 5 hours. Yah!
  • DragonXNIK-
    Options
    I'm getting the white Service_Game_StartEventEncounter.
    Seems like a guaranteed loss.
    http://imgur.com/a/nS6aT
  • Crimmy
    Crimmy Posts: 16
    Options
    Yep. I've now lost 4 games this way (and 2 more from the matches not exiting properly).

Pretty awesome when you have 0 actual losses.