Character Rankings Holiday 2016 Edition - Help Needed

Options
13»

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    there are a few characters outstanding on the spreadsheet, mostly the new 4*s.

I don't have any of them champed, but am willing to do thought-experiment write ups for some of them if no one else wants to and it would be helpful.

examples:

Venom (brock) -- I have him 5/3/5 but only at level 120 or so.
    Dino -- I have had had him cover maxed since anniversary 2, but only at level 120 or so

Drax, Wasp, War Machine -- don't have them covered or leveled, so it would be pure speculation from a somewhat experienced MPQ vet

Edit: I added my name in for Venom and Dino, since I have some practical experience with both of them. But if anyone has those two champed and wants to do a more experienced blurb, feel free to overwrite me!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ok, since I have Drax covered, and leveled War Machine recently, I'll do those. I would have liked more experience with them both, but hey.

Drax is next in my "Champ this guy" queue anyway.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I signed up for Kate Bishop and Moon Knight. Got both of them champed for some time.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Piro_plock wrote:
    I signed up for Kate Bishop and Moon Knight. Got both of them champed for some time.

Cool. I just pulled my last purple for Moon Knight on Sunday, I've been messing with him at 185 in this PVE, but I've only gotten started, really. He's after Drax for me, I should be able to get them both before either cover expires with time to spare.

Oh, where does all the Iso go?
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So are we about good on this?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Still outstanding:

Gwenpool
    Power-man
    Spider-woman
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank you for everyone who has volunteered. I have 57 write ups received so far. I'm going to do it like last time, where we reveal over a few days from lowest tier to highest tier. This will start sometime next week, so please try to get your write ups to me by then. If you have multiple, start with the lower tier. If I reveal the character before you get me the writeup, that is fine. I can add it after the fact.