Should 4* ddq be like this every 5 days?

2»

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I say do a Titans style node every day, but make it for commandpointsbig.png or a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png cover and then once a week make it for a token_legendary.png
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    I say do a Titans style node every day, but make it for commandpointsbig.png or a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png cover and then once a week make it for a token_legendary.png

I was thinking along the same lines, but add more pins and let us pick one crash to do and then lock the other two. This would allow you to pick the star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png cover you are fighting for.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    I always thought that the CoT was nice but it doesn't help the 4* transition like it should. To beat CoT you have to already have a reasonably well covered and leveled 4*. Anyone just starting the 4* transition that really needs 4* covers can't beat it. It is really more of a chance for upper level players to get a Latest than it is helping 4* transition; so more of a 5* transition tool.

What we need for the 4* tier is something like the Big Enchilada where the reward is a 4* cover that is earn able using max covered 3*s. (but too hard for a 2* team to beat) That way there is a way to earn 4* covers for people in the beginning of the 4* transition.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    From a publisher's perspective, two Crashes on one day would use up more health packs and boosts. That said, I'd still take that over one Crash per cycle.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Two is an improvement over one but this isn't the implementation I want to see. If 2 every 5 days is the best we can have, I'd still rather see them split up over multiple days and also I think the other days could have a Crash that rewards, say, 5k Iso instead of tokens.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards

With the sheer volume of 4*s in the game now, doing a specific cover per day wouldn't be excessive as it would still take over a year to get 13 covers from that route and after that you obviously still have champion levels too, not to mention the extra couple of chars they will have added in the meantime.