Points Displayed in PVP Match-up Deceive?

2»

Comments

• acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:
    All this is why I rarely play pvp, just too complicated a system for a mobile game. If I wanted strategy over the course of 2 days, I'd just assume play civilization or risk.

I really hope the above is a tounge in cheek statement and not serious. MPQ PvP can't possibly be too complicated for you. You registered and posted in these forums, that's more complicated than MPQ PvP.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:
    All this is why I rarely play pvp, just too complicated a system for a mobile game. If I wanted strategy over the course of 2 days, I'd just assume play civilization or risk.

I really hope the above is a tounge in cheek statement and not serious. MPQ PvP can't possibly be too complicated for you. You registered and posted in these forums, that's more complicated than MPQ PvP.

The gameplay itself isn't complicated, the method for reaching high progression can be. Cupcakes were an immediate result of the system being to hard to play therefore a complicated method of progression was created that allowed people to advance when they otherwise couldn't using basic gameplay.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm amazed at how much fluctuation there is between when I start the match and when it ends (+10/-25 in my experience)
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm amazed at how much fluctuation there is between when I start the match and when it ends (+10/-25 in my experience)

Read the thread; that change is not during your match. You went in to the match looking at old information.
    fine then i'm amazed at how slow the game is to adjust to actual rankings