Hi-Fi: Signing Off

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks and all the best in your future endeavors!
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Goodbye and good luck, good sir. May your cascades be fruitful, and your token pulls be legendary.

I wish I could say this comes as a surprise... but it did seem like you were around a lot less over the past few weeks, and I started to get suspicious.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Any chance you can un-ban Simon before you go?
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the work you did and staying professional even when the flames were flying. Best of luck in whatever new adventure awaits you.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suppose it was only a matter of time =/

Let's hope the next guy does *at least* as good a job as you, David. Things have been rocky, but you at least attempted to weather the stormy forum posters when things got bad.

Good luck in your future career!
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I am aware of a several things you did behind the scenes, without fanfare, to help certain players out and no doubt there were many more that I am not aware of. You are a good man and will be missed. Thanks!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    All the very best for the future David.
    So long and fare thee well.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    thank you for your contribution Hi-Fi. it's not easy for you, but i could see you evolving in terms of your CM style.

and i like your parting quote icon_e_smile.gif

all the best!
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    You will be missed. You were the face of MPQ for me, whenever I saw something new and exciting I saw your name with it.

It'll be weird to see something and not see [Hi-fi]. How will I know what's worth reading? Dark times come icon_e_sad.gif
  • Thanks for all your hard work David. Best of luck in what is next for you. You will be missed.
  • Good Luck on your future endeavors!
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    All the best David! You've maintained regular communication with us forumites, and have always been a great guy, which myself and I'm sure everyone else appreciates. All the best in your future endeavours.

Live long and prosper.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    thanks for the hard work.
    while I complain I tried to always make sure to thank you for your responses because it was always appreciated.
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Thank for all you help sad too see you go. Hope you will miss all of us here and hood luck too you as well icon_e_smile.gif
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Best of luck and many thanks for everything
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Party on, dude.
  • Bye, we will miss you!
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good luck in your future endeavors. May your next commute be shorter than a Lord of the Rings Special Edition!
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good Iuck with your next position and thanks for all you have done with D3Go!, Demiurge, and the community!
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Whay are the good people leaving?! Soon this forum will be unrecognisable. icon_cry.gif
This discussion has been closed.