Hi-Fi: Signing Off

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi, all.

Today is my last day at D3 Go! and I’d like to bid everyone a very fond farewell and thank you for all of the good times. It’s been a pleasure working with and for everyone in the community.

Thanks especially to everyone who provides valuable feedback, discussion, and awesome guides for their fellow players, for the team at D3 Go!, and the developers. Double-plus thanks go out to the volunteer mod team who have provided invaluable assistance over the past two years and a bit. They sometimes take a lot of flack, but continue to help keep things friendly, organized, and running smoothly around here.

There will be a new CM coming in very soon, so please extend a nice welcome (and go easy on them) as they settle in and find their footing. Remember that they are your champion behind-the-scenes and will continue bringing attention to community concerns each day. icon_e_biggrin.gif

All the best - and in the immortal words of Abraham Lincoln: “Be excellent to each other!”

- Hi-Fi

Comments

• Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Farewell Hi-Fi. May you find peace in the outside world with IceIX.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    You will be missed, David.

Best of luck in your future endeavors!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    Take care and good luck Hi-Fi. Thank you for providing us with information on the game and always being respectful to the players even when we were an angry bunch.

As I told IceXI during his farewell, I hope the players were not your major reason for leaving. I know we can all be a pain-in-the-butt most of the time. I hope the next CM can be as helpful as you were. Enjoy!

-Tom aka Punisher5784
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for doing a good job with all the nutjobs in here, and mostly keeping your cool.

Good luck in whatever you'll be doing - may it be less frustrating icon_e_wink.gif
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow Dave. Good luck. Have to say I am a little concerned with the game and the communication no that you are leaving. Good luck in the future.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Enjoy your time on the farm, David.

Thanks for everything.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Wow. Sad to hear you are leaving. You did a fantastic job here David.

Is it true your next gig will be the White House press secretary for Donald trump. If so, it should be a cakewalk dealing with those reporters after all the fires you dealt with on this forum.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Best wishes sir, hope the next CM will be as even tempered as you have been.

Bigger and better things! Hope the grass really is greener over there! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Thank you for all your work (and putting up with me)!
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Another quit thread? And posted last minute, late on a Friday icon_lol.gif

Enjoy that better offer. Glad to see it finally came in for you!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Thanks, David, and good luck with whatever chapter is next for you.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]

All the best - and in the immortal words of Abraham Lincoln: “Be excellent to each other!”

- Hi-Fi

And party on dude!

Hate to see experience and knowledge leaving, but know that you'll be on to bigger and better things. Good luck!

Does this mean we'll have the run of this place while the new guy is transitioning? RIOT'S IN THE THREADS!! icon_lol.gif
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good luck with wherever you end up. You were a huge assets to the MPQ community and always willing to assist players. You did more for the community than most players even realize. A truly sad day for MPQ.

You will be missed.
  • I'll miss your warnings in my inbox ;P
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    Reporting as off topic!

But seriously, thanks for all you've done to move this community forward.

How about a spoiler dump on the way out?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good luck in all your ventures Dave you will be missed.
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

- Hi-Fi

Pretty sure that was William Theodore Logan.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Best wishes hifi!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

- Hi-Fi

Pretty sure that was William Theodore Logan.
    Ted Theodore Logan and Bill S Preston Esquire....
    And Lincoln was the bomb at San Dimas High History Report.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for everything you did here Hi-Fi
This discussion has been closed.