DPD lifestyle change

2»

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I usually throw my DA team at the 2* nodes: Daken, Bullseye, and Ares. Right back in your face! icon_twisted.gif
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    I enjoy DPD. It's easy iso. It's an extra level for a 3*. The legendary match every 5 days is happy times.

I play pretty consistent teams the first three rounds because I enjoy those combos. I build a different team each time around the required character and play that character the final node.

I don't play as often as I'd like because of health issues but I can usually manage DPD. On my worst days I hand my device to one of my daughters with less complete rosters. They enjoy my fuller roster and I watch them play differently than I. Win/win.

My only wish would be more variety in opposing teams.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Sidlon wrote:
    TBE is definitely a good place to try out new teams
    Other's I've enjoyed:
    Hulk/Cap3/Spidey

I'm curious what the appeal of this team is? Provided you're talking about 3* Hulk and Spidey there's no synergy or fun combos, no active black or purple and nearly pointless yellows.
  • Boommike
    Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    While I agree that it can be viewed at as a chore, this feature is what keeps a lot of people sticking around. great way to easily win some tokens, ISO, and a 3*.
    Plus, in keeping with the theme, it's a great excuse to use your own Deadpool and get those tasty whale points!!
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    I play whatever gets it over with the quickest (unless I'm feeling creative for TBE).

1* (IM and BW)
    2* Hawkeye, Storm, Mags (this changes depending on availability and if I've recently sold a 2*)
    3* required: OML, required, Deadpool (to get my daily Deadpool point allotment)
    TBE: almost always OML, Phx and Quake. Quake and OML AoE makes round 3 and 4 last about 1 second each.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Speaking of New Teams.... Beast,Storm and Cyclops (all three star)
    had just played a little of the Scarlet Witch event so Kamala Khan had like 400 HP
    without Kamala X-23 Can't really power Spam as much so I tried this