An Update On Strange Sights Token Issues

2»

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had the invisible token issue for all 3 vaults.

Data patch made my tokens visible so I used them.

Two of the tokens redeemed properly.

Third token (Agamotto vault) redeemed, but charged me 350 imcoin.png, removed the visible token, and left me with an invisible token.

Event ended and I now have a blank Agamotto screen with no token to redeem.

Oh and my DPvsMPQ vault doesn't have a daily deal for me today. Just full price tokens.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2016
    I never did get my token, even after updating. My token count says I should have a token there, but there isn't one. The event vault has now ended, my token count still says I should have a token, but when I go to the page it directs me to, this is what I see:

http://i.imgur.com/VOeSNkN.png

I really would like to have the token or 350hp that was mentioned.

This isn't the first time I feel I've lost rewards due to MPQ bugs, and perhaps the case isn't closed yet, but I'm losing patience with this company/game due to all the bugs.

icon_e_sad.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's pretty low they send out an in-game popup literally a few hours before the vaults expire telling people to hurry up and claim them before they expire... with a known issue, and let the vaults expire.

If they know there was an issue that needed time to resolve, why keep them expiring? Why not extend the vaults? I'm sure they can be extended with daily patch... right?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    And if it wasn't possible to extend the vault.... create a new 48-hour vault, with ample notification time.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got my HP compensation today and it was higher than expected. Thanks!
  • I too got my compensation and I was able to use the previously unusable token as well! Inevitably it was 500 iso, but my OCD is soothed by the fact it's not messing up my token numbers now icon_e_biggrin.gif