For the love of God, don't use Kamala and Vision together!

2»

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    No the Daken essential is worse today, its completely owning every team I throw at it regardless of level. Gotta love the days the AI decides you will lose no matter what and just throws non stop cascades at the ai so they can fire all their high damage abilities every single turn.
    That's the Fist / Witch / Ant-Man node, isn't it? That's been consistent over the past several DPvMPQ runs, and I agree, it's a tinykitty nightmare that should get killed. Cascade hell is almost a certainty, and then you're likely staring down tons of Ant-Man tiles, even as Fist slowly bleeds you out. Or you'll get lucky and just eat a Reality Crush instead and watch one of your team take a long nap.

The cascade gods have been angry with me today, I got massacred on the Strange essential by a ludicrous run of R/P/Bk against me that let Elektra bleed me hard, and then Panther Raged me, and that was that.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just wiped twice on this **** node, and almost lost the third time. Quite possibly the most annoying fight of all time.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    This seems like a fight where Dr Strange with a maxed out yellow would work really well. Which is a touch unfortunate, since almost no one has that yet.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    No the Daken essential is worse today, its completely owning every team I throw at it regardless of level. Gotta love the days the AI decides you will lose no matter what and just throws non stop cascades at the ai so they can fire all their high damage abilities every single turn.

Daken always pairs well with Patch and Loki. Loki hides behind Daken. Match 9-18 green and 11 black with 5-10 purple.. game over. Sounds like alot of work but it has rarely failed me against any team