In which order did you tackle the pins in Strange Sights?

2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ultimately it didn't matter so who cares?
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    broll wrote:
    Ultimately it didn't matter so who cares?

It actually would matter from a competitive PVE standpoint. Since the subs increase in points from day to day, you want to go in order from longest grind to shortest, as the points accumulated per minute will be greater on the last day.

That being said, I assumed hand would be the hardest, so I went hand, doom, maggia. In later runs I'd probably go doom, maggia, hand
  • Dormammu wrote:
    I'm just going left to right. Goons are goons, it doesn't matter to me.
    I see what you did there Dread One icon_e_wink.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    general terms I went hardest to easiest based on other encounters in the game. that would be hand/maggia/doombots. unfortunately in this event, that was exactly the opposite of the actual difficulty in the event. hand was simple because they had no board movers plugged in. maggia with kp was a pain in the butt, but holy **** the broken scaling on the ultron sentries in doom's sub was horrible. did just enough to finish t50...finished 49th. after joining in the 400s, I'd say that was a success for me.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    And I wasn't even thinking about who I will fight against or which sub will be harder. I was choosing subs in order of most appealing 4* cover in the vault because in case I won any of them I wanted to get those useful earlier.
  • I just played left to right, whatever that was.