Patch Notes - R113 (11/07/16)

2»

Comments

• Realstuff_NameChange
    Realstuff_NameChange Posts: 64 Match Maker
    elusive wrote:
    It could just be the fact that I'm getting old and my eyes are starting to go bad after years of staring at a computer screen, but the new size of the font for character health is pretty difficult for me to see. I'm on PC, so I don't know if it's different on mobile or not.

Holy **** this, haven't looked at mobile yet, but on steam, where most players would be playing much larger displays, it's frigging tiny.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    On my iPhone everything works great, but on my iPad Air (iOs 10) I am seeing A LOT of backgrounds instead of the image I should be seeing. For example, in the roster section, some of the covers for some of the chars didn't load and then I was able to see this purple image that Devs use as the background where the cover was supposed to be. Also in one of the cover stores for en event, one quarter of the image didn't load (so 3/4 loaded) and in this region, I could also see the purple background again.

I guess if today continues like this I will open a thread in bugs.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not able to log into the game since update (Android). Sucks icon_e_sad.gif will file a ticket later.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Just curious, but is it possible for you guys to upload a patch that doesn't increase crashes for the first 3-5 days after release? icon_evil.gif
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2016
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]MPQ R113!
    - The Thing (Classic)'s Rock Solid now correctly activates when an ally takes the appropriate amount of damage.
    This is still broken in R113 (I'm on iOS, if it matters). Tried running Red Hulk and The Thing in the Hulk PVP last night... RHulk was tanking damage and got pretty low on health and was well below Thing; he took a 7000 damage hit by himself and Thing's passive never activated. It's disappointing, since this was the first time I was using Thing since I championed him.

Does anyone know if the other supposedly fixed bugs are actually fixed? Quake I can't confirm (I have yet to pull a yellow cover for her, sadly) and I'm not really willing to spend Deadpool points just to test it.

Edit: There are now reports that the Deadpool Whales! Whales! Whales! is still broken in R113.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    deadtaco wrote:
    I still can't do anything with Facebook. I get a log in error if I try. Is it just me? I thought it was more wide spread. Ticket time I suppose. Sucks because I wanted to take advantage of the Amazon sale, but I need facebook backups to work.

Me too. I get the error every time I open the app and haven't even bothered doing Facebook sharing or backing up because I know it won't work.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    deadtaco wrote:
    I still can't do anything with Facebook. I get a log in error if I try. Is it just me? I thought it was more wide spread. Ticket time I suppose. Sucks because I wanted to take advantage of the Amazon sale, but I need facebook backups to work.

Me too. I get the error every time I open the app and haven't even bothered doing Facebook sharing or backing up because I know it won't work.
    Guys, check here:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54019&view=unread#unread
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    it has been more than a week. where are my deadpool points? where are my rewards I missed in PvP bc (1) there was a bug and (2) no one at mpq could be bothered to let players in-game know there was a known bug in the game?

I was also wondering about that having lost over 20,000 deadpool points on the Dr strange event and potentially a top 5 finish after the server issues yesterday
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Can't log in to google play anymore. It just gives me a continuous loading button.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]MPQ R113!
    - The Thing (Classic)'s Rock Solid now correctly activates when an ally takes the appropriate amount of damage.
    This is still broken in R113 (I'm on iOS, if it matters). Tried running Red Hulk and The Thing in the Hulk PVP last night... RHulk was tanking damage and got pretty low on health and was well below Thing; he took a 7000 damage hit by himself and Thing's passive never activated. It's disappointing, since this was the first time I was using Thing since I championed him.

Does anyone know if the other supposedly fixed bugs are actually fixed? Quake I can't confirm (I have yet to pull a yellow cover for her, sadly) and I'm not really willing to spend Deadpool points just to test it.

Edit: There are now reports that the Deadpool Whales! Whales! Whales! is still broken in R113.

Whales! worked for me last night in SHIELD Simulator, taking down a team with a couple of guys still over 10000 health. I used a team-up, if that's a difference.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    Berserk Al wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]MPQ R113!

Whales! worked for me last night in SHIELD Simulator, taking down a team with a couple of guys still over 10000 health. I used a team-up, if that's a difference.
    Maybe the team-up has been working, but not when playing as the character? I know in R112 it definitely didn't work as the character; for me it subtracted the points but only one Whale was thrown, like the people from last night and today are reporting in the thread I linked to.

Also, I just tested Professor X in R113 (iOS if it matters)... Non-AOE enemy powers still attack through invisibility tiles. I took Prof X with two Level 15 2*s that could die quickly. Made Professor X invisible, and he was soon the last one standing; the damage happened to be from Colossus's red (this was the first "trivial" node of sub 1 of Deadpool Vs. Heroes) and he was in front -- he did around 2000 damage to my Professor X; he should have done around 500 damage as AOE.

So this means the rescheduled Professor X Crash of the Titans in 5 days will be a fail for many people again, unless they're able to fix this in a daily patch.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    R113 (iOS if it matters)... Non-AOE enemy powers still attack through invisibility tiles. I took Prof X with two Level 15 2*s that could die quickly. Made Professor X invisible, and he was soon the last one standing; the damage happened to be from Colossus's red (this was the first "trivial" node of sub 1 of Deadpool Vs. Heroes) and he was in front -- he did around 2000 damage to my Professor X; he should have done around 500 damage as AOE.

So this means the rescheduled Professor X Crash of the Titans in 5 days will be a fail for many people again, unless they're able to fix this in a daily patch.
    Update: tested this again today in Deadpool Vs. Villains and enemy powers were no longer hitting an invisible Prof. X. I suspect it was fixed in last night's daily patch (the same one that fixed the graphics in the game; the limited-time STEAM cover variants were missing for me, as well as the Dr. Strange graphic for Recruit Heroes in the lower left when you were in Deadpool vs. MPQ -- those are all now showing up properly).

I'll probably try The Thing in PVP tonight again and see if his passive goes off now; I'm hopeful.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    I'll probably try The Thing in PVP tonight again and see if his passive goes off now; I'm hopeful.
    I played with The Thing a bunch last night and this morning (also against a team with him in Sim) and can confirm that his passive is now activating correctly. So I think these powers were fixed in a daily patch; they definitely weren't fixed the first day of R113.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Not that I need another new character launched, but it feels like there hasnt been much speculation on who the new character mentioned in R133 notes is going to be - keep looking for the 'Unknown' character page to appear ...
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are whales still broken? I just got screwed in red shift because of a misfire on a hop.