Special Amazon Appstore Offer (11/4/16)

2»

Comments

• deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    TLCstormz wrote:
    I'm on athe Amazon Underground App, on a page that says I can buy Amazon coins for 25% off, but......how would I then purchase HP or ISO with those coins?

Did you download the app from Amazon App Store or Google Play? If you downloaded through Google Play you can not buy anything with them.

If you downloaded from Amazon, then just open the game, press the coins at the top and then select the amount of coins you want. A little screen will pop up asking if you want to spend your coins. At the top of the little screen it will say you will earn X amount of coins for this purchase - that's your savings.
  • deadtaco

Thanks for the advice. Uninstalling scares me, but I might try it.

One other option is if you have another android enabled device - tablet, old phone, anything. You can put the amazon app store on that, download the game from amazon and open it up. make sure you have closed the app on your main device so that Facebook has the most current save.

Open it up on the second device, log into facebook with it so it will load your save, make your purchase and close it. Now this might be my paranoia, but I then reopen it on the second device, make sure it all looks right and close it again.

Now go back to your main device and open it again and it should all be there. This is how I do it - I play the game on my phone, but make purchases on one of those fire tablets that go on sale for $35 every so often.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    I'm not getting any pop-up. My only choice is to buy via the Play store.

This is an Amazon Appstore promotion. Meaning it's for Amazon Appstore users only. Any non-Amazon Appstore will not be credited as the bonus Coins are only good for the Amazon Appstore. Sorry for any confusion.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for the help, everyone. The re-install worked.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've tried installing the Amazon version of the game on 3 different devices and I only get a black screen. Hopefully r113 is available when I get home and fixes the issue.
  • CosmicWolf
    CosmicWolf Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    jojeda654 wrote:
    I've tried installing the Amazon version of the game on 3 different devices and I only get a black screen. Hopefully r113 is available when I get home and fixes the issue.

I am having the exact same issue, it is pretty frustrating. I have a backup tablet that I did a factory reset on just to see if that would take care of the issue, and it did not unfortunately. I don't want to wipe my main device, but if it comes to that I will since I (stupidly) already bought the coins.
  • deadtaco
    I can't take advantage of it because the facebook stuff is broken and I don't trust the backup enough to switch to my amazon device. I wanted to give them money but I suppose it's not as important as Cho's healing.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    jojeda654 wrote:

Installed r113 on 1 device, and I still got a black screen. Didn't waste my time trying on the other 2. I didn't need to buy anything, but since I no longer have to renew LastPass, I figured I could dump my remaining coins into MPQ. Too bad for the devs!