Question for those with 2* farms. Bag-Man?

BassMuffinFIve
BassMuffinFIve Posts: 231
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I just finished with my second round of 2 star farming and was curious what everyone does with their Bag-Mans. Mine is getting pretty close to max so it will be decision time soon. Do you treat him the same as any other 2 star by selling him and starting over once he is max championed? Or do you keep a max level one around as a sexah trophy while working on the new pup?

Comments

• shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    He's the only one i don't do. i stopped getting covers for him and i needed the roster spot. getting a legendary and the end of the road wasnt worth it.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't flipped him yet, but I will as soon as he gets to 144. Sexy trophies are nice, but so are Legendary tokens. I don't need to waste a precious slot for trophies.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just finished with my second round of 2 star farming and was curious what everyone does with their Bag-Mans. Mine is getting pretty close to max so it will be decision time soon. Do you treat him the same as any other 2 star by selling him and starting over once he is max championed? Or do you keep a max level one around as a sexah trophy while working on the new pup?

I don't get bagman covers from tokens, so he's not rostered.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since Bagman is not required in events, he's an easy sell choice at 144. Start a new one when the covers show.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have never put a single ISO into him in nearly 1000 days of playing. It's tempting to farm him but...since I'd need to immediately invest 70k ISO to get him to level 94 and then wait forever to get the covers for him, I'm not sure I want to...

It seems to be a long stretch between actually getting covers for him.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree with above, I'm farming all other 2☆s but Bagman covers come too slowly to dedicate a spot for him. I considered farming him but I got 1 cover and it timed out before I got a second
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Bagman has the best payout in the 2* tier. Why wouldn't you champ cycle him?
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    I kept my maxed Bag-champ as a trophy and my second Bag-champ is up to to level 106. Might keep that one as a trophy, too. icon_lol.gif
    ed6ba5b384c11d66fce0d0874221025de58b8fe509253788e5c5d934c9145556.jpg
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    nonnel wrote:
    Bagman has the best payout in the 2* tier. Why wouldn't you champ cycle him?

Because his covers come so infrequently that I've had him champed since June and he's still only level 122.

He's probably not worth a roster slot since he takes so long to flip.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    For serious players, the question is not "do you have a champed Bag-Man?" The question is "how many max champ Bag-Men do you have?"

(I'm not hardcore. My single Bag-Man is only level 135.)
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I just started one so now I won't be disappointed by any two star cover reward from pvp. I've already got him up to 7 covers in two weeks.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    I kept my maxed Bag-champ as a trophy and my second Bag-champ is up to to level 106. Might keep that one as a trophy, too. icon_lol.gif
    Yep. I'm doing that now. It won't be long until I have an entire page of Bag-men. OK, maybe it will be long, but it will be awesome when it happens.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only started playing recently so I have neither Bag Man nor Yelena belova on my roster
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I maxed mine and am working on my second run. Might as well make the covers useful even if it'll take forever.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I rarely win new bagman covers. But when I finally do max-champ him, I'll certainly sell him and start again, once I receive an additional cover for him.

If I don't waste hp on tokens, I gain quite a lot of them, mostly due to championing and also to scl. So there's that! ie I never worry about roster slots again.

I might actually start saving my tokens for the next anniversary vault, instead of spending them left and right on daily token specials. Or not. We'll see... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    For serious players, the question is not "do you have a champed Bag-Man?" The question is "how many max champ Bag-Men do you have?"

Well dang, I go from "hardcore professional" in one thread to "not a serious player" in this thread icon_lol.gif

Easy come, easy go.

Well, not only will I not roster Bags, I also just flushed Dino again. Seriously unserious. Professionally hardcore frivolous?

There are only 3 characters in this game that I've refused to roster: Bagman, Devil Dino and Howard the Duck (excluding 1*s)
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    bbigler wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:

Well dang, I go from "hardcore professional" in one thread to "not a serious player" in this thread icon_lol.gif

Easy come, easy go.

Well, not only will I not roster Bags, I also just flushed Dino again. Seriously unserious. Professionally hardcore frivolous?

There are only 3 characters in this game that I've refused to roster: Bagman, Devil Dino and Howard the Duck (excluding 1*s)
    Why? Howard is awesome. I give out his TUs all the time - his blue is great in the current 5* PvP meta.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    If you can spare a slot, do. As with other 2*, you will get more return than selling the covers indepwndently.
    But it will take A LOT of time; i have calculated i make around 3 full rotations of the other 2* while i get less than one quarter champed Bagman...
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    As has been said, I champ cycle Bagman. He's the only 2* with a Legendary Token as the final prize.
  • Slothkins
    Slothkins Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Where does bagman drop from? I feel like I haven't seen one of his covers in forever.