Profx invisibility not working vs Ballet of Death[Merged]

Options
13»

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Somebody in one of the MPQ-related FB groups says that an announcement was made about Professor X being able to be hit if he's the only one on your team. I just spent several minutes going through the announcements section of these forums but I couldn't find that information.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Somebody in one of the MPQ-related FB groups says that an announcement was made about Professor X being able to be hit if he's the only one on your team. I just spent several minutes going through the announcements section of these forums but I couldn't find that information.

They are probably just confusing the carnage change as otherwise they would need to rename invisibility as hiding at the back since that would be all it actually was.
  • Sfhomie
    Options
    I'm having this issue too. Last time prof x was on COT Her red, or black didn't do damage when invisible. This is pretty frustrating.
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Add me to the frustrated chorus.
    I sent in my support ticket a little bit ago.
  • Arathion
    Arathion Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Apparently it is a known issue, at least that was their response back to me. Last time I did this with Professor X, he wasn't champed for me, and had little issue beating her as long as I kept my invisibility tile up. He needs an incredible amount of luck to beat her, and a few Master Plans if you have it maxed out.
  • bandit0013
    bandit0013 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was able to beat her, barely, with a 3/3/2 with about 12 tries and a lot of luck. Would not attempt again.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    per in game pop up they are re running PX crash in the next sweet taco cycle
  • MACHX214
    Options
    The thing that annoys me most was that i actually beat it. 120 prof x. Hard deny red and black. Not super difficult.

But my reward? No LT, i got the progression points but no token
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    MACHX214 wrote:
    The thing that annoys me most was that i actually beat it. 120 prof x. Hard deny red and black. Not super difficult.

But my reward? No LT, i got the progression points but no token

If that is true, I would submit a ticket with CS so you can get your hard fought for token!
  • Spuddy Boy
    Spuddy Boy Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Great, so I used a few health packs and quite a few of my stash of boosts to beat this, and now they're going to run it again!!!