Enemy of the State: SHIELD Base is easy....right?

2»

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    How you finding Avengers Tower Bbigler,
    Still easy ?

It was a little harder but still manageable. I like using 3* Bullseye for wave nodes because I can get the entire board covered in strike tiles and can kill one enemy per match. Unfortunately, the Turn to Smoke attack tiles are difficult to remove and end up hurting my team.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    KK PvP, I climbed from 350 to 1075 wiping once against an im40\champed Peggy (hate peggy!). Had to fight many champed 5* teams didn't wipe once. Then two match hop and a single match at the end. That PvP event I wiped once. So again less than 1%.
    You wiped once and that was less than 1% - do you really play over a hundred battles when climbing to 1075? (Honestly curious because I climb to 900 and stop there and if I had to guess at the number of matches it would be probably about 25 give or take two).

Not that I disagree with your main argument - wiping is very rare. And I found, e.g., Venom Heroic crazy boring since the matches were just "find two yellow matches and win" due to how silly IM40 is with champed boosted four-stars that have the correct colours - Peggy always killed everything once the battery resolved. Even the two Muscles and Carnage node was absolutely trivial for the five times I played it. And now EotS is more of the same just with 4-clops instead of Peggy (and often Quake there to shield from Caltrops).
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler wrote:
    How you finding Avengers Tower Bbigler,
    Still easy ?

It was a little harder but still manageable. I like using 3* Bullseye for wave nodes because I can get the entire board covered in strike tiles and can kill one enemy per match. Unfortunately, the Turn to Smoke attack tiles are difficult to remove and end up hurting my team.

Use Spiderman with 3* Bullseye. Each time you match purple to for Bulleye, Spidey creates a protect tile to minimize the smoke attack tiles. The protect tiles also give Bullseye something to always throw. I use Psylocke, Spidey and Bulleye.. rainbow coverage, quick, easy, and they can actually take down some big PVE teams and awesome for Survival.