Vault of Horrors

2»

Comments

• ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was truly horrified by my pull...2* Storm!

*shudder*

Why couldn't they just give everyone a 4* Blade cover as a Halloween gesture of good will?

(Why am I even wasting my time asking that question?)
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker

*shudder*

Why couldn't they just give everyone a 4* Blade cover as a Halloween gesture of good will?

They did... As a progression reward that was available in PVE. You didn't need blade to hit that progression.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    For literally the first time ever, I dropped 20 bucks to buy out a vault (along with the HP I had laying around). My Ghost Rider was at 12 covers (my most covered 4*, incidentally) and the black one in the vault was just staring at me. Plus, it was exactly enough covers to champ 3* Blade. So I figured what the heck, and went for it.

I don't necessarily regret it; Blad3 is buffed in PvE atm and is kinda fun. Gonna have to be reeeeal careful I don't start making a habit of stuff like that, though.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    chaos01 wrote:

*shudder*

They did... As a progression reward that was available in PVE. You didn't need blade to hit that progression.

That's not a Halloween gesture of good will, that's the way the game works now.
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    W/ 14 total draws -- free token, 1 10 pack and 3 single token purchases -- I got 4blade, GR, 1 3blade, 1 hood, 2 heroic tokens (pulled a green rulk, which I really needed), 1 elite token, 5000 iso, 2x 1000 iso, and 4 2 stars. Very good rng for me, with no reason to buy anything else from the vault icon_e_smile.gif