PVP matchmaking

2»

Comments

• Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Crnch73 wrote:

Stop lying. Your top 2 others are at least 255.

Your question has been answered. You said your highest level character is 185 which I believe boosts to 271. So if you ave 2 boosted 185s and a loaner your team is 145/271/271 (not exactly the "near 300" you claim.) If you have a boosted featured character your team is 290/255/255. It should be painfully obvious exactly why you are seeing harder teams.

I don't have anything valuable to add to the conversation so I'm just going to give up and call you a moron.

This is why we need downvotes.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor

I also have nothing to offer here, so I will call names and act important. Look! I typed something!

just go back to the corner where you belong and stare at the wall, you are no longer needed here
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    grunth13 wrote:

I think what they are trying to tell you is that even when you you don't have the any boosted characters except the required character, you still have the 5's that increase your levels. We were told that 5's would not account for in our MMR equation, but as of yet they have not been able to take that coefficient out of the equation. Therefore, even though you don't use those 5's, you are still penalized because you have them rostered. I hope that helps in some way.

thank you, that was literally all I needed to hear without the extra curricular puffery. I was still under the impression that a single covered 5* didn't mean anything, but maybe that is indeed the answer.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Please do not insult one another or rise to insults. If needed, click on a player's name and then select "add foe."

Locking thread.
This discussion has been closed.