Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Peggy Carter

13»

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got it third try with 3/0/1 Peggy boosted 100% damage all and 50% damage R/Y.

More importantly, if Wasp is Peggy Carter (Captain America)'s natural enemy, they really need to make those comic books for real icon_e_smile.gif
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Marty17 wrote:
    DeNappa wrote:
    My Peggy is 1/0/2, level 90. I'm not gonna try icon_mrgreen.gif.

Mine is 1/1/2 at lvl74 (I can easily level her to 94 her cap) but I reckon I have no shot in defeating wasp_icon.png so I didn't bother trying this one.

I won with my 1/1/2 lvl94 Peggy, boosted 100% all, 50%RY, +2 RY. My 3rd attempt, down to 418 hp. It's pure luck.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Finally beat her (1/3/2, maxed to 131); +100% all, +50% r/y, +2 r/y AP. Denied black and blue, and got a really favorable board with a ton of red and yellow and a match 5 cascade to start. By the time I'd banked enough red AP to fire off two punches, Wasp was down to 2300 health. Banking the LT for Strange.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up getting another red Peggy cover from a Captain Marvel reward, so I ended up going into this match with a 3/1/4. I was in a rush to save the Carnage cover in my queue, so I left her at 152.

I lost my first 2 attempts with Wasp at about 1/4 health. Once she gets Buzzing rolling, it really is annoying. I have a nagging feeling I could've won either of those time if the Countdown tile had not been matched away.

I won on my 3rd attempt with my usual combo of full match damage boosts. Got her down with 2 Reds.

Also, I am guessing Wasp was picked more for gameplay reasons than thematic ones? Unless it's something like women that have picked up the mantles of male heroes? It's hard to pin down since Peggy is an MPQ exclusive alt.