13»

Comments

• Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Smudge wrote:

<snip>

Fair enough, but your numbers are off on damage/AP because it's a cost of 10, not 8. Yes, it's still the better skill all things considered, even refactoring damage/AP to 10 (498.3 single, 195 others). I'm just pointing out that green is far easier to accelerate, and Thor's damage output is still nearly equivalent or better.

Edit: This also only considers the fact that all 3 CD tiles survive. They may be 2 turn CDs, but how often do all 3 Recharge tiles survive unless you've done serious board control of yellow (and even then mine get eaten by match-4s)? I'm not denying that SoH is better than CtS. Just that it's underwhelming compared to the recent power creep.

The thing is that this is your theoretical conclusion. I've been playing with him for days now. I know that 70% times I've cast that power it cost me 8 because his yellow cd was out. Also, since I can place the cd tiles wherever I want, including TU tiles, the likelihood of them surviving the 2 turns is higher than most other cd abilities. He's good, legit. I'd definitely would take him over an LThor boosted to 290 or so.

Yeah, playing full cost for Star-Lord's powers is like paying the sticker price for a new car. You could do it, but you really don't want to.