Satanno's token hoard: Season XXXII

Options
2»

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Isn't it just fascinating how we pore over these kinds of details, though?
  • Horrorshow
    Options
    It really is!

Although I found the complaining about eliminating CC's far more entertaining.

"We found a way to cheat the system, now you're going to fix it? That's it, I quit the game!"
  • El Satanno
    Options
    Horrorshow wrote:
    It really is!

Although I found the complaining about eliminating CC's far more entertaining.

"We found a way to cheat the system, now you're going to fix it? That's it, I quit the game!"

That's rather an oversimplification of the situation, but let's not get distracted here. Purity of thread! icon_e_wink.gif
  • padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi OP,

I looked at my stats and found in my last 171 pulls, I gained 35 5*.

So combined together we make up the 15%...

Hope you get more luck next time.

P.S. It took me 8 seasons to acquire those 171 pulls, so hats off to you for doing it in 5 seasons.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hi OP,

I looked at my stats and found in my last 171 pulls, I gained 35 5*.

So combined together we make up the 15%...

Hope you get more luck next time.

P.S. It took me 8 seasons to acquire those 171 pulls, so hats off to you for doing it in 5 seasons.

That isn't super useful data, unfortunately, for two reasons. First because the change to the probabilities happened 5 months ago and data before that isn't germane to the discussion, and second because you're posting because you know your situation is exceptional. Satanno started his posts long before he knew his results would seem out of the ordinary, so they can be regarded as a genuinely random sample. Yours can't.
  • padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi Carrion,

Yes you are right, my data did span over 2 seasons when it was 10%.

So if you want the stats individually, here they are: (NB. season 1 means the 1st season after the 15% was introduced)
    Season 1: 8 / 19
    Season 2: 4 / 25
    Season 3: 4 / 30
    Season 4: 6 / 28 (note: excluded 2 pulls that were at 10% pull rate due to Civil War, of which 1 yielded Natasha)
    Season 5: 4 / 18
    Season 6: 3 / 16
    Total: 29 / 136

So combining with OP, that is 45 of 307 - or 14.66%
  • El Satanno
    Options
    You and me, Panda. We'll go places. icon_cool.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The most interesting thing is that there is A LOT of us that we started collecting data of our pulls when LTs were released. This RNG systems has made us statistical nerds icon_razz.gif

PS: In my particular case I am in the advertised ratio, with 15.81% over 354 pulls. This ratio of course doesn't consider the covers I had to sell because they were 6th covers (which I think is more than 5). So I guess I can consider myself lucky.