Gwenpoole WHY?

2»

Comments

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    So anyone else notice if you use a Plot Armor TU, that it stuns your whole team?

icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    fnedude wrote:
    So anyone else notice if you use a Plot Armor TU, that it stuns your whole team?

great way to dodge nukes.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    fnedude wrote:

I've only successfully dodged a nightmare board so far (cascade alone in the naughty AI corner, cheating piece of junk code!).

Someone has mentioned the AI held back until they landed before being hit with an AOE. I'm wondering if that was a no targets thing, making this a poor TU, or if it was just the computer randomly holding back, which can happen some time.

More testing to come!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Herald wrote:
    fnedude wrote:

I've only successfully dodged a nightmare board so far (cascade alone in the naughty AI corner, cheating piece of junk code!).

Someone has mentioned the AI held back until they landed before being hit with an AOE. I'm wondering if that was a no targets thing, making this a poor TU, or if it was just the computer randomly holding back, which can happen some time.

More testing to come!
    If nothing else you'll be able to dodge those Tommy Gun with 6 strike tile moments....
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    ... creating a character with an ability that literally requires you to use Out of Game information to function baffles me.

I think the devs hoped figuring out the codes would be fun for players. How are you required to use comms for that? Experiment! Of course the hyper-competitives are going to brute force it, create references, and share them, but your aren't forced to use them.
    To be fair, the devs are literally pointing you to out of game info, as the power description actually tells you to go look at a wiki
  • Suddenreal
    Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Puce Moose wrote:
    ...(I guess silver surfer was the last time we saw a character-unique tile type?)...

Black Bolt's yellow power also puts down a unique tile.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Omega Red wrote:
    My main complaint is that big head mode is not big enough.

Other than that, love the whole concept, artwork and design.

Only guy in the thread with his priorities straight. Well done.
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Her purple and green are deadly with the right strike tiles. The fact she returns almost 50% of her AP cost with 5 purple means she can trigger that multiple times in a match with someone who has multiple stuns, like Capt. Marvel. Her black is evasive. With how the 4* land is shaped out, avoidance and trickery and unheralded. She stands out. Not an attacker, yet a difference maker. Top third of 4* land for me.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    My main complain is that it's probably her hacker sidekick Cecil who's doing the actual hacking in 'SPLOITS!, yet she doesn'¡t mention him. To think her PVP is kind of named after him (The full line in the comic is "Cecil! I choose you!")
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please discuss in the official character thread at viewtopic.php?f=14&t=53066
This discussion has been closed.