Duplicate 4* covers ruin my day... Often.

2»

Comments

• like1tiger
    like1tiger Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I'm on my 15th 4* Thor yellow cover.. she has been 2/5/2 since her release.. keep in mind that 1/1/1 was from daily rewards.. she should be fully covered by now icon_mad.gif

I had that problem with XFoce Wolverine. He was sat at 1/3/5 for over a year, every time I got a cover for him it was yellow. Hell even now if I get a cover for him after champing him it's usually yellow.

Can we trade I have 4 Thor red covers and need the yellow?
  • TheBaku
    TheBaku Posts: 55 Match Maker
    What hurts most is the number of 183 Champ cover rewards that I've had to sell... they're a complete waste.

Example: my Miles at 5/0/0 (purple)... the Champ reward on Spiderman, Pueple Miles, wasted. Still 5/0/0 ... but I'm a 1000 ISO richer.

All that work, from 166 to 183, for nothing.

There must be a better system.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Yes I feel the pain when forced to sell 4* covers I can't add as a champ level or add to the basic power set. Especially for those 4*s I've purposely overlooked in favor of others. I've sold off numerous Elektra and Invisible Woman covers since championing came into existence and I honestly don't think that will change anytime soon. I've been disciplined with hoarding CP but I'm just a glutton for punishment (read: addict) when it comes to having tokens to open, especially the latest legendaries. They are burning a hole in my virtual pocket and are almost exchanged the second I earn them. icon_cry.gif However, I wouldn't go as far and say that it "ruins my day". I have a short term memory when comes to token pulls. The feeling passes as soon as I click that "sell for 1K" ISO button.
  • TheBaku
    TheBaku Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Love the snark...

I certainly didn't pump the levels into 3* Spidey to make him stronger... he's mostly useless.

Sure, I got some ISO and HP from my Champ covers... but you know what I really would have liked? A useable 4* cover for a character I'm building...

Do you think CS could help? (don't respond, that was my version of snark)