New legendary 4 star character?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ms Marvel. Powerful enough to be a 4*.

But honestly, I want any new character, not another variation of chars present.

Definitely not Deadpool, as he's too popular and being 4* wouldn't get Devs much money.
  • Just give me a 4 star Domino and this game will be the proud owner of another 100 bucks from me I am afraid. On second thought, don't do it!
  • AlphaNik
    AlphaNik Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What about the "Flame on" hint? Shall we get a 4* Human Torch or is it too unlikely due to a member or FF already being a 4* character?
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    AlphaNik wrote:
    What about the "Flame on" hint? Shall we get a 4* Human Torch or is it too unlikely due to a member or FF already being a 4* character?

Maybe the original robot human torch? Or one of Galactus' heralds.

I'm not familiar with the Dark Reign storyline, so I dunno if either those have any relation to it. I wouldn't be surprised if all FF members would get 4*s since it's Marvel's original big series (though personally I find it the most boring).
  • AlphaNik wrote:

Jean Grey / Phoenix?
  • KaioShinDE wrote:
    AlphaNik wrote:

I'm not familiar with the Dark Reign storyline, so I dunno if either those have any relation to it. I wouldn't be surprised if all FF members would get 4*s since it's Marvel's original big series (though personally I find it the most boring).

Human torch should be released in the next 2 months though I'm hoping as a 2* and not a 4*. F4 is my least favorite also and I don't want them all to be 4*'s.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    KaioShinDE wrote:
    AlphaNik wrote:

Human torch should be released in the next 2 months though I'm hoping as a 2* and not a 4*. F4 is my least favorite also and I don't want them all to be 4*'s.

But if they are all 4*s then they would be the Fantastic 4*s
  • akboyce wrote:
    KaioShinDE wrote:
    AlphaNik wrote:

But if they are all 4*s then they would be the Fantastic 4*s

Yeah I know icon_e_sad.gif I'd rather they do someone you wouldn't quite expect to be a 4* like Namor.
  • Omg, Imagine a fight between 4* Sentry ( as void ), 4* Jean Grey ( as Dp ), and 4* Hulk. That would be a nightmare, all that anger on one board.
  • i'm pretty sure it's gonna be megaman
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You all are missing the obvious. Squirrel Girl.
  • GumisK wrote:
    morphy wrote:
    We need a 4 star HULK !

No, we really don't. Ever fought a 230 level Juggernaut? If so, imagine facing another 18k health points worth of a monstrosity again. Not that tempting, is it?

Well its not that bad if you have him maxed out your team! People will really think twice before attacking you in a PVP
  • Pfft. Howard the duck.
  • chowbish wrote:
    Pfft. Howard the duck.

Since disney owns marvel now, is howard spontaneously going to morph into donald duck?
  • Shamusyeah wrote:
    chowbish wrote:
    Pfft. Howard the duck.

Since disney owns marvel now, is howard spontaneously going to morph into donald duck?

Good question, no idea. They might have a howard vs donald episode thrown into one of the avenger episode probably. Like if Hulk watching the TV right before something bad smashes the TV but you catch a glimpse of Howard the Duck VS Donald Duck.
  • Shamusyeah wrote:
    chowbish wrote:
    Pfft. Howard the duck.

seems reasonable, something about a passive and the number of yellow tiles on the board
  • Clint wrote:
    You all are missing the obvious. Squirrel Girl.

Squirrel girl will obviously be the first and only 5* character.